Embrace.

"We'll discuss everything at borders."

"Sure the arrangement of guards is also done, so no need to worry alpha."

"hmm."

"Oh and I've already called the elders, they will be here by today night." 

Here, the Alpha was discussing the matter of pack with his hyungs and other post holders, of course, there are creases of a werewolf pack too.

"So we will call it a day, and if any problem occurs tell yoongi," said Namjoon
"Huh! why me?"😧
" Do you want someone else to take your place Min?"🤨
" Ahh!! Yeah yeah, feel free to tell me hehe."🙂
"Now that's what I thought.😎 So the meeting is dismissed." announcing this Namjoon looked at his younger brother who was in deep thoughts.

_____-----_____ Recaps 

"But I don't want hyung to be my mate," Jungkook exclaimed.

Here the poor taehyung's eyes widened, thinking that his mate is already rejecting him his heart broke, that pangs could be felt by Seokjin who was sitting just beside him.

As Jin realised what Tae assumed he quickly put his hand on tae's back and stroked it gently telling, " Ya! pabo, he doesn't even know what is mate I'm sure he doesn't intend what you think."  

" Huh, do you even have an idea what are you saying!" Hyun yelled, frightening him a little, "Umm, Hyun?...-" Namjoon was a little worried as he saw tears beming in Jungkook's eyes.

Here Hobi abruptly sat up and marched towards yoongi/Hyun put his hand on Hyun's shoulder he said " Clam down, calm down my daughter! he is younger than you," observing what his mate is doing, Jimin also ran towards him saying, " Yeah baby It's okay." giving Hyun a sweet smile.

"Aghh You all suck!" Hyun yelled loudly.

That was the moment yoongi's body suddenly fell on the floor, 'Yoongi' shouting both Jimin and Hobi ran towards their mate. On the other hand, Jungkook felt a strict power within him as Hyun again went into jungkook's body.

Soon yoongi was taken to his room by his mate and Taehyung.

Here Jin and Namjoon sat beside Jungkook, and asked calmly, " Kookie what do you meant by You don't want Tae as your mate?" Jin asked slowly caressing his back.

Here out of the room, Taehyung was standing holding his heart in his hands just to hear what his mate says.  The room went silent as if jungkook don't want to answer.

"*Sigh* Okay okay, Jungkook at least tell me do you have feelings for taehyung?" Namjoon asked calmly. This was the moment Jungkook raised his head, first looking at his both hyungs and said, " No hyung."
*
*
*
*

Tae just felt like the land under his feet was taken away, his breath suddenly stopped, it all happened so quickly that it felt like it's the end of the world. *Trobe* *Trobe* he could feel those thousands of sharp knives pricing through his heart, clutching his clothes over his chest, he slowly leaned on the wall behind him and slide his whole body on the floor slowly.