I need to work

No one's POV

Everyone were sitting in the hall Jimin was already having an Idea about werewolf and mate thing and was feeling very thankful to God to give him such to handsome, loving, protective mate.

On the other hand Jungkook was in full confusion that why his mochi became more close to certain two male who he never met before. And~~~~~~

One was firming in jealousy that his hyungs got his mate and he even excepted both but his mate was far away to except him. Guess who was he?

Of course for a werewolf especially Alpha were always way more protective and possessive over their mate. Namjoon was already thankful that Tae was controlling himself or he would have marked him far away.

"Is someone gonna tell me why mochi is with you guys huh! " Jungkook half yelled he was already trusfrated Jin panicked cuz Yoongi would tell him so

" Kookie look this is called love at first sight and he loved them both that's why they are behaving like this right boys! "

Here tae was having a war inside his head after fucking five years he found his mate and look in which state he is now not even able to touch him .

Without thinking he got up Saying " Don't wait for me for dinner I'll come straight tomorrow"

Without waiting for an answer he went outside .

Here leaving a confused bunny who was thinking that *did Taehyung also had love at first sight with mochi?*

"Jin hyung can you book our tickets we need to go back-" Jimin was cut down by Yoongi saying
" baby hear it loud and clear
You are going to stay with us here
Distance of you we can't bear
So you have to shift you stuff in our room with your little teddy bear."

Saying this Yoongi again slept leaving everyone in shock and confused well because they didn't understand what he just said .

" Kook and baby you are staying here with us from now and I and minnie already have called for your stuff so don't worry humm" said Hoseok riffling jimin's hairs

But Jungkook stopped him saying "but hobi hyung I need to work "

" Darling when I say no need to worry the it's really nothing to worry I've decided that too~~ baby you are modelling with me and kook you're resume is for application of tae's assistant "

This was the time when tae's hard times were going to start

Not gonna say anything!
Please vote and tell me how was the chapter. See yall

Just wanna share this