Pique

"Say alpha don't you know who I am?"

Namjoon took a good two to three steps back first not because he was scared, but because it had been so long that he had seen that black pigment in any wolf's eyes.

That pigment would appear when a wolf spirit would forcefully take control over their human body, which was pretty rare. Usually, every wolf spirit is cooperative or submissive to their humans but jungkook's wolf spirit seems to be a different case.

"hyung" here namjoon groaned, why would taehyung wake up just to mess up the situation more? Seeing taehyung getting up, jungkook walked towards and hugged him sitting on his lap.

"what wait are you?" taehyung was somehow astonished.

" Alpha you recognize me right? my human wasn't letting us help you." The wolf said while spreading his pheromones all over taehyung's body which made namjoon madder.

"you forced jungkook to switch?" taehyung asked before namjoon would say anything while the jungkook who was nuzzling taehyung's neck looked at him.

"well, he wasn't listening to me so I had to help you out alpha. I did the right thing." the wolf declared and went back to nuzzle but was pulled out from taehyung's lap.

"What the" Wolf cried as namjoon pulled him out, "Enough you both can talk later when jungkook permits now give control back to Kookie." namjoon demanded.

"What NO! I met Alpha after so many years I'll no-"

"Don't make me repeat myself give him control back. We need to see him, you've taken control by force means he can suffocate there or worse can happen so give him back the control." Namjoon said in a very hard and clear tone.

Here the wolf looked at his alpha who was too pleased for the same thing but then he bowed his head down. "I can't" he mumbled.

"What" taehyung asked "I only know how to take control, I-I don't know how to give it back"

'Liar! You know that don't lie to my hyung! Fucker give me the control!' It was jungkook, taehyung could hear the voice in his head. Mate had this thing where you can hear each other communicate. Just like telepathy.

"Bub you need to give control to jungkook now, I promise to talk to you tonight yeah?" taehyung said.

Even though it was not that convincing but the wolf believed his alpha and slowly that black pigment with blue iris turned into beautiful haze brown.

Losing his balance jungkook was going to fall when taehyung supported him but jungkook just slapped his hand away, "Stay away from me! It's all your fault! this-this fucker in my body is planning to kill me!"

Jungkook looked scared and both alphas knew that it must be very hard to cope with such a bratty wolf.

'Is this the way to talk to your alpha? Come on, apologies.' the voice made jungkook madder.

"Kookie calm down, love it's never gonna happen he needs you as much as you need him." taehyung explained while going near jungkook again but got pushed away.

"No! I never needed this parasite! It was you who was telling me all that half-soul bullshit. I don't know just- just keeps him but get this thing outside of my body!"

"Hey, kookie pup calm down yeah we'll do just as you say but first calm down it'll make you weak-" before namjoon could take a good hold of jungkook he backed away, moving towards the door he said, "Don't look for me before you decide where to put this parasite away."

Before jungkook could walk out taehyung hugged him from behind, tightly, "Love please stay here we will leave and give you all the time you want."

"Taehyung before putting this inside me did anyone asked for my consent? did anyone ask if I was ready to share this body with a totally different soul? You wanted to complete me right even before asking me if ever I feel incomplete or not."

Jungkook, pulling himself away from taehyung walks out of the room leaving two alphas in deep thought.

The realisation made taehyung lose his strength, and falling on his knees staring at the empty hallway, "I just told him and did what I wanted, I never asked him if he wanted that wolf or not. I just forced my wish on him and he never denied it. I took him for granted just because he was my mate. I failed. I failed my mate, my wolf my-"

"Taehyung stop. this is not the time to blame yourself now. Just we need to give him some time. He's just angry and terrified if you will act like this then it will affect him too." Namjoon said while caressing taehyung's hair.

Anger is the worst emotion, it makes to do things that you would never want to in your sane mind, and jungkook here was damn angry. The way he was driving the car seemed like he wanted to dash every car passing by.

His head was all heavy and filled with voices which were pissing him off more than he already was.
'Stop turn back he needs us!'
'Come on don't be so stubborn! He's just out of his heat!'
'My alpha needs me, turn back!'

"NO! HE DOES NOT!" Jungkook shouted as he stopped the car in the middle of the road. Banging on the steering wheel he shouted.

"HE NEVER NEEDED YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! YOU ARE HERE FOR HOW LONG HUH?" It was frustrating, he can't even be alone for some time.

It was like he was losing his mind right now, that, that place he was when his wolf forced him to swit was just pinched black space as if he never existed. It felt like he could never get out of it. It was scary.

"Just stop. You know before you were put in me, I was more than fine no one needs you and will ever need you. So just be thankful that you have a body to stay which belongs to me. Stop bothering me. Just go somewhere I or no one needs you."

Jungook said in one breath, letting every thought out he waited for his wolf to respond. Silence, it was just silence he got.

That's when he realized that he was in the middle of the road and people were honking and shouting for him to move, so driving the car mindlessly he just drove until he reached the area near the woods.

There was a small convenience store, he decided to stop by. Taking some snacks and ramen he went to the counter.

"Here how much do I need to pay" Jungkook handed his stuff to the cashier.

" sir that'll be 4,819 won" the cashier replied.

when jungkook realised that he forgot his wallet in the car he went to grab it and when he saw a strange man looking at the car.

"Can I help you?" jungkook asked as he opened the car.

"Oh no I just thought that this car belonged to the infamous Kim Taehyung doesn't it?" the man said waking at the car.

"Yeah, it does, why?" jungkook asked, it was weird, the men coming from the convenience store were looking at him strangely.

"Well we could ask for a ride." the man said pointing at those men.

"Wha-"

A sharp pain strict in the back of his head and everything got blurry. Before Jungkook could process his body hit the ground and all he could see was darkness and hear was laughter.

"Well looks like we need to fix another meeting with Alpha Kim."

- to be continued

First of all thanks for the song recommendations. It helped in the upcoming chapter 😌🫣

Who do you think are those people who hurt Kookie?

Let me know your thoughts.

Till next time!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜