Reality or dream

Long chapter ahead💨

"Jungkook run!!!!"

Jin shouted seeing the only alpha of the pack running towards jungkook. To save jungkook Jin ran towards him, here Seeing the wolf jungkook's expressions changed, his face was all in rage as if he knew the coming alpha. 

Here when Taehyung saw that Jungkook was running towards the alpha he panicked and killing another wolf he ran towards his mate.

Here Jin was near jungkook and before jin could stop Jungkook from running further, but before he could even touch jungkook this happened👇

(Assume that Bella 'the girl' is Jin and Jacob 'the boy' is Jungkook)

Yes! Jungkook turned in a big dark brown wolf and jumping over jin he was now facing the alpha of the enemy pack. 

Everyone was in great shock. Especially the certain alpha whose mate turned into a wolf right now.

Taehyung froze on the spot not only because in front of his eyes his human mate had turned into a wolf but the wolf's scent wasn't of his mate. The wolf was not his mate. How is this even possible. Jungkook was his mate he can smell his scent but why not his wolf.

Wait!!! JUNGKOOK IS A WEREWOLF!!

Taehyung was in his thoughts but came out when he felt someone shaking him. Looking at the person was Jennie who was pointing at something, Taehyung turned and saw the scene he didn't wish to see, Jungkook was there in his wolf form, Tearing the head of the alpha.

This strikes the situation to Taehyung's brain and he ran at his mate, taehyung was still in his wolf form, as he ran there he started to attack other wolves to protect his mate and the wolf who is not his mate. 

Taehyung's wolf was killing or can say ripping the wolves apart as if they were just a piece of paper.

Wolves of the Blood Moon Pack were now fighting with the enemies seeing that their soon to be luna is actually an alpha made them all proud and gave new energy to fight. Howles, screams, shouts died slowly.

Soon the place went silent, it was dead silent with dead wolves.
Those half wolves were killed by the pack alpha and the other half was killed by Taehyung's mate.

Taehyung turned back into a human, soon Jimin and Hobi came with come clothes to cover him, and here was the wolf jungkook turned into. It was staring at Taehyung without blinking.

Soon the wolf was standing near Taehyung, and Tae was now dead sure that the wolf was not his mate. Before taehyung could say anything 

"Wow Kookie I didn't know you were a wolf" shouted an excited Jimin