Stay

The door was brust open and Jimin was standing there with a bucket full of water but seeing both of them in the position the bucket fell down as well as jimin's jaw did......

With a high pitch of sound " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Jimin shouted seeing the man who he meet yesterday,who made him blush was now hovering above his friend.

Jungkook pushed tae away and and got straight where as tae rolled allover the bed and his face was kissed by cold floor.

Jimin went to Jungkook " kookie did he did something to you! Are you hurt?! Did he bite you!? God do we need to call police!? What if somffffhh-"

Jungkook pushed hand on jimin's mouth
". Mochi nothing happened everything is fine alright I'm fine"

Saying this he took out his hand and looked at the man who was lying on the floor.

Both looked at each other and raised an eyebrow. Instantly Jimin gasped " Shit kookie did you killed the hyung!"
Jungkook was shock too he won't imagine killing the man who called him darling, bunny, who handled him like no one did before,who made him had warmest sleep ever.

Jungkook ran towards tae, sat on floor and started shaking him ". Wake up hyung,you can't be dead, what will I tell to joonie hyung, oh mY GaD WhAt HaVe I DoNe!!!!!" Both boys were panicking. And heard tae laughing.

Both didn't wasted time and started punching and kicking  poor tae .

( Well your lazy ass author is obviously lazy..... Umm so time skip 🙇)

Three of them had breakfast which was made by the CEO aka Kim Taehyung as a punishment of sniking in there home and pretending to be dead .

Well Jungkook didn't have any complain to the elder about sleeping with him or any of his actions, well he somewhat enjoyed it tho(😏)

After they packed their bags they were off to airport. Till then taekook didn't had any kind of conversation and this was making little kookie pout in disappointment but tae was far happy to have found his mate finally.

At Kim's residence.

Jin and Namjoon were in kitchen were as hobi was clingy to Yoongi who was sleeping on sofa from the time they arrived.

" Umm baby I need to tell you something" Namjoon said to Jin who turned humming to hear what was his mate gonna say, Namjoon continued
" Umm Tae..... umm Tae g-go-ot h-his m-m-at-e-e"

Hearing this Jin was shocked and happy he stared at Namjoon and started jumping for a while and then a flowend face took place " then why are you hesitating about that you must be happy right!" Jin said in a breadth as much he was protective to those two boys that much he was close to Taehyung also

Namjoon scratched his back of neck and said " umm.. well his mate is ........ "
"What joon?"  " Umm first promise me you won't get mad ". " Oka- why.. why would I get mad ?" Asked Jin and Namjoon showed his pinky finger indicating to make his mate promise so did Jin

" Umm well Jiinie umm tae's mate is umm well our kookie"

And~~~~~~~~~

Jin was like

Well this for today actually I'm near my exams well

Well this for today actually I'm near my exams well.  who cares * wispered* but I need to seriously study cuz if not then my mommy is gonna woop my butt. But I'll try to make an update till I can cuz a point comes when my mom literally snatch the phone away from me * it's literally awkward* ..........

But I'm sure you'll enjoy the next update or so but please do cooperate and support and be safe stay healthy keep jamming.

Borahae 💜