Pack House

" I guess I won't be able to see you any time soon, my bunny."

"Why?"

This was the sound that made tae look down to see a cute scene ever,

His bunny mate was staring at him with his doe eyes. 
Knowing that the elder was also looking at him, jungkook looked away and sat up straight, and asked again " are you going somewhere?" 
Tae was just going to answer his bunny's question when they heard a sound from the hall

"I WANNA GO WITH HIM TOO⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓"

Tae and kook stared at each other and then paced towards the hall to see that Jimin was on the back of yoongi and hoseok was tightly holding yoongi's legs shouting like crazy.
"Hyung take us with you"  " yes yoongles pleaseuuuuuu"  " Please you know that we love you right? take us with you too."

Tae passed a questionable look to namjoon who was standing beside his frustrated mate.
Namjoon walked towards tae and said " Yoongi was packing his stuff when they both suddenly worked up and asked where was he going and in panic yoongi told them that he was going for a picnic" 

Both of yoongi's mates were now whaling to go with him not knowing the truth.
"Hyung please take us na⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓"
"Yes hyung please, with a cherry on top
"Will you leave us both here without you huh!"

The drama was happening when a loud grow was heard yoongi' grow, hearing that jin finch a little hoseok hung his head low, jimin also got down from his back but the thing was jungkook was there unaffected by the new sound.

Namjoon noticed that thing of jungkook and was shocked as much as tae was well a day before tae was thinking that his mate was a secret omega wolf and now his mate didn't even get startled. Was that possible?  Mochi, hobi no one is going to picnic these three are going for work so better go to your bed now!" this was jin who demanded in a stern voice.

But both of them shake their heads denying and look at namjoon with pleasing eyes so that they could come.  Here jungkook looked at his tae hyung and asked ' even you won't take me with you hyungie⁓⁓⁓⁓" well who was tae to deny he melted in seconds and smiled at his mate and said
" go pack your bags we all are going for an outing ok " 
"Yeah man!!" three of them shouted and went to their rooms to pack their bags and here yoongi held his bag tightly and started to run towards the door as if his life depends on it.

Yoongi turned and said to the three who were looking at him as if he was crazy " WHAT wasn't this plan that to distract them and run away?" The three Kims just shook their heads and started giggling softly. Jin went to pack his bag as well and here namjoon went to cal Minho to make some important arrangements so that jungkook won't know about them.

Time Skip

The way was really beautiful, jin and hobi have already visited the packhouse many times but every time they would get amazed by its beauty. Jungkook and Jimin were stunned to see the beauty when they entered a place which seems like a whole city in the woods, they passed by many beautiful houses and stopped at the biggest on, there were still many rows of houses but it was the biggest and the prettiest one.