Don't Be Afraid

Jungkook paused for a couple of seconds and then was ready to jump off the bed.
But the arm snaked around his stomach pulled him back , his back collides the mattress of the bed and in no time Taehyung hovers above him.

Without saying anything tar went down and wispered in husky voice ". Hi there bunny."

Jungkook's all anger, sadness, fustration everything was taken out just by this little sentence. Jungkook blushed with the words of the elder and tae smiled seeing the best sight ever.

" Wh-h-a-at  ar-e-e y-y-o-u do- oing h-er--e?" Jungkook asked blushing and stuttering in nervousness. Tar smiled and cared his mate's checks slowly which make Jungkook comfortable in no time .

The room went silent and it was a comfortable silence. Both were staring at each other with love, Jungkook was far mesmerized in those two beautiful eyes that he was not caring that a stranger who he meet a hour ago was right now in top of him, not caring that if Jimin will bang in the room, not caring anything he was just lost in those two eyes but came to reality when he felt a soft pair of lips on his right check.

Tae kiss Jungkook on check and again talked ". Darling I was just messing with you, I'm sorry I made you cry, I didn't me to do that alright? Never cry again for any thing like this, if my any action triggered you I'm always there to hear it and even change it hmm~"  Jungkook never felt this way but was too comfortable to let tae go, he nodded and tae smiled .

Get beside Jungkook tae raps his hand around JK's waist and pulls straight to his chest who was Jungkook to deny .

Both were in a comfortable and loving moment when tae slowly leans to Jungkook's ear sending a shiver down his spine said ". Good night my bunny see sweet dreams about me your mine."

Hearing this jungkook smiles and nuzzles in tae's chest and tae tighten the grip around Jungkook and sleeps.

Next Morning

Jungkook was feeling uncontrollably comfortable and safe. He opened his eyes and sees elder sleeping peacefully holding him tightly. He unconscious giggled looking at the male and tried to get out of the grip but the grip of the arm got tighter and now his both hands were pinned to the bed.

Tae ones again hovered above him and was ready to say something but ......

The door was brust open and Jimin was standing there with a bucket full of water but seeing both of them in the position the bucket fell down as well as jimin's jaw did......

So that's for today, hope you enjoy

I strongly agree this and wanted to share coz it's something more that impossible to take these seven guys out of the head

And~~~~ this happen until any of member notice your peaceful soul and decides to disturb you peace.😭