Miss him

"Jinnie hyung what is that mark on your neck?"

The voice was of jungkook who was staring at the area where a strange mark was over jin's lower area of the neck.

Here Jin stiffened, the mark was which jungkook was asking about was the mark given by Namjoon while they made love for the first time.

It was the mate mark.

Seokjin was in his own thoughts and here Hoseok was looking at him with soft eyes. He never heard that these both had imitative time since he mover into this household.

"Umm, kookie why don't you help at the setting table, come we'll have breakfast, love hyung coom soon." saying this Hoseok dragged Jungkook into the dining room.

Jimin understood the situation and then went near Jin, sat beside him and shamelessly stared at the mark Jungkook was referring to.

"Did namjoon hyung gave this to you?" Jimin asked in a soft cute voice.

Jin smiled remembering the was he created when he first saw this mark over his neck, he thought that he got an infection from doing sexual Intercourse with Namjoon.

"*chuckle* Yeah, he gave me this," Jin replied still dreaming.

*Hobi also have such a mark on his neck I want such a mark too!!!!* Jimin thought nodding to himself he decides to ask both of his mates to give him such a mark too.

.

.

In Kitchen

.

.

Here Hoseok was arranging the table and Jungkook was passing his the bowls and other things.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook who was looking as if he was in deep thoughts.

And being a protective hyung as he is, Hoseok went near Jungkook and patted his back lightly.

"Missing Tae?" asked Hoseok while smiling a little.

Here Jungkook seems to panic as well as he was getting shy due to this interrogation.

"Umm... n-o, i-its n-not l-li-like that, hehe -"

"Hey, relax its okay if you do. It's actually cute to miss your love while he is away." Hobi explained jungkook calming him down.

"But we are not lovers," Jungkook said tilting his head a little in confusion. He doesn't remember his Tae hyung tell him that he loves him or saying that they are boyfriends.

"*chuckle* Well he hasn't made it official but still you should know that he loves you from the core of his heart," Hoseok said but stopped as he saw Jungkook again spacing out.

"Kookie, did Taehyung said something to you last night?" Hoseok asked.

Hearing this question jungkook lightly bites his lower lip as the scene of last night was running in front of his eyes.

He started to feel those touches again, how his hyung held him on his lap, how his hyung was breathing near his neck, how he was been handled by his hyung.

Jungkook once again was in his own dreams and here Hoseok was able to see that pink shade that was spreading over the younger cheek slowly.

Hoseok was sure that something happened but decided to let it slide, he was going to call jungkook again when the bunny boy said,

"Yes...I miss him."

.

.

IN THE FOREST