The Truth

"So you'll take it straight forward or you wanna taste the torture the choice is yours" Saaid the alpha.

-----

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and jimin were sitting around the unconscious boy.
Hoseok has already told the matter that happened last night in the house so to say jimin was a bit terrified to know that such attacks can also happen in the packhouse.

Taehyung had mind linked Jennie to go and take care of her soon to be brother in law though there was already a tone of people who can do so.

The room had comfortable silence until Jungkook started to stir around the bed. 
Jungkook opened his eyes to see everything was quite blur at first but got clear eventually.

Jimin and Hoseok helped the boy to sit up and namjoon handed jin a glass of water to let jungkook drink water.

Yoongi was there doing nothing still not sure if his mate's magic worked on the human boy or not.

"How are you feeling now kookie?" Jin asked once jungkook was done drinking water. 
Here jungkook tried to recall that how did he end up in the bed or what happened yesterday, 

"Hyung where are we?" asked jungkook looking around a little. Instantly Jimin spoke, " Hyung do you remember that we were going to picnic you suddenly fell unconscious after we arrived so that's why you can't remember anything." yoongi and hoseok shared a proud look that their mate handled that situation properly.

"But- I never told you that I can't remember anything how did you know" jungkook passed jimin a suspicious look and here the Kims' and Mins' were done due to the dumbness of the mochi.

"Agh Let it be! Kookie are you feeling anything like a headache or your head is heavy? Are you okay now?" asked jin massaging the temper of Jungkook's head.

"Yeah hyung I'm okay and no I'm not feeling anything like that." saying this jungkook looked around the room but he only spotted yoongi sleeping on the couch no one else.

" Okay then some we all will have our breakfast, Minnie, Hobi please help kookie to freshen up And you both too, go rub out that dirt of your body!" saying Jin sat up and walked out of the room like nothing happened.

Kookie denied the help of his two friends saying that he was fine and can do work by himself.

Entering the shower, when the warm water hit Jungkook's skin that sensation should have been relaxing but no not for that particular moment when his mind was already occupied by a certain boy.

*Where would he be*
*If I felt unconscious why wasn't he there*
*What if he doesn't care about me* 

These were the thoughts that were corrupting his mind at that moment. 

-----

Soon everyone was down, all fresh and ready to start the day.  The dining table was surrounded by all six boys leaving one chair empty. 
There Jungkook was no worried about Taehyung, first, he wasn't home and then it was like 8:30 now in the morning and he wasn't at home either.

" Hyung where is Tae hyung he hasn't returned yet, where is he." the question wasn't to any certain boy, but everyone started to think hard until...
" Kookie he went to bring medicine for you, we are in the village so the pharmacy is away from our house. Don't worry he will return till mid-noon." Answered Namjoon with a proud smile that he was able to think a lie this fast.

But due to the lie, there was an awkward silence all around the table which jimin decided to broke
" Hyung food is aweso-"
"Oppa!!!"

The front door was banged open, a girl soon came running through the hall to the dining room *this voice I've heard somewhere.*  Jungkook thought.