Bring him back

The next morning was way more peaceful than the Alpha imagined.

The bright yet calm rays of the sun were pecking from the windows that were obstacle by the curtains, the house was silent as everyone was sleeping in their partners embrace.

That silence was broken by a loud knock on the door. 

" Alpha! Alpha! The elders are here! Is anyone awake? Open the door!" there stands Minho on the door banging it like crazy.

" We heard you! stop banging this instant or there will be consequences! The very bad one." A voice rang through the wolf's head who instantly stooped his action. The owner of the voice was yoongi.

Soon the door was opened by a half-awakened Namjoon, who was giving a questionable look to the commander.

Minho let out a sigh and spoke, " Alpha, the elders are here, I lead them to the guest house. Please do come soon." Nodding his head a little the Alpha told him to see their requirement and they will be there on time.

Walking into the house Namjoon went straight to Taekook's room and knocked lightly calling Taehyung. " Tae. Tae wake up." In a while receiving no response he opened the door and walked into the room and saw actually a cute scene.

Taehyung was sleeping straight on the bed whereas his mate was all over him, hugging his whole body and tae's both hands were protectively wrapped around his mate's waist. Jungkook had his face in Taehyung's neckline, and Taehyung's lips were brushing his mate's crown as he was inhaling.

Unknowingly a smile craved on Joon's face seeing this cute scene *click* *click* startling by the sudden sound Joon turned to see a sleepy Jin taking picture of the sleeping youngers. 

"My babies are cute, aren't they?" Jin said still looking at the camera.

Staring at his mate a little, Namjoon pulled his busy mate by his waist who was looking at him with widened eyes. 

"Only they are cute or someone else too?" Namjoon asked raising his one brow teasingly.

"Oh yeah! I'm cute too. Thanks for the compliment though." Jin said freeing himself from the grip and walking towards the sleeping Alpha.

Here Namjoon was left speechless, yes he meant Jin was cute and all but he doesn't even blush, heck was too far he doesn't even get shy.

*Your such a pussy.* *Your an Alpha then also your afraid of your mate.* *I'm sure he tops you.* For some reason those Yoongi's word rang in his head.

Yes, they mated a long time ago. It was long that he doesn't even remember how it feels. It has been years since he has touched Jin that way.

Whenever the tension would create between them, Jin always would ignore it or would change the topic.
Was there any specific reason or so-

"-yung" " Hyung!" "What happened Hyung are you okay?" Taehyung asked his brother who was lost in his thoughts.

"Huh, you woke up?"
"Yeah, I even freshened up. Come, Yoongi Hyung must be up till now we should go. Elders must be waiting."

Taehyung then walked towards his sleeping mate, pecked his forehead and went out of the room with his brother.

"Wait, I'll go with you." a foreign voice stopped the Kims. It was Hyun, standing beside the sleeping Jungkook.

"Huh why?" Namjoon asked.

"*sigh* You wanna bring Jungkook's wolf back, right? I'll help you." saying, The brown wolf walked out of the room who was followed by the Kim brothers.