Epilogue

Growing up, her and Memphis were always the closest. So it's taking Nicki a lot to swallow the pill, she so eagerly took. Plotting to kill someone was something she did once or twice but killing blood, she never thought the day would come.

When Slick came running his mouth about how Memphis attempted to kill him at the club that night, there was no doubt in her mind that her big brother wasn't lying.

Memphis ain't ever have a heart. He never cared who you was, if he felt disrespected he would handle it.

At first Nicki couldn't even fathom taking out her own brother but then she thought about how he just murdered the father of her unborn child right in front of her without mercy.

Slick laid low for awhile, and with the help of Malik and his wife had a close casket funeral that contained no body.

With all the facts, Nicki and Slick hooked up with the four gunmen and their plan was perfectly executed leaving Memphis crippled, Tyonna dead, but Mo'B walked away.

Mostly because he didn't have shit to do with the shootout at the club.

Mo'B was bittersweet about the death of Tyonna. Shorty really cared for him, which made it bitter but sweet because now Cheyenne ain't stressing him about her.

The move to Florida helped them start over. Chavo lost everything after killing two dons that instructed him to take out both Memphis and Khadijah.

He had to sell his clubs, restaurants, and properties due to that move. Deep down he knew it was stupid killing two of the most powerful men on the planet knowing he won't get away with it but he couldn't strike the nerve to kill Khadijah.

On the plus side after selling everything, and cleaning out his stashes, he was damn near a millionaire.

After all this drama, he decided the best thing to do was flip his money legit, invest in it, and actually become a millionaire.

Time wasn't moving fast enough for Khadijah. She was hurt that Chavo left but knew that she couldn't have her cake and eat it too.

She couldn't forgive herself for doing Chavo so wrong and for a lowdown, scumbag like Memphis.

Hearing that he wasn't dead but is only crippled sent chills down her spine. For a second she thought of all the payback she could get while he was paralyzed from the waist down.

Memphis was in the hospital for a week and a half before Khadijah worked up the strength to go visit him.

There were some things they needed to discuss so she decided to drop the boys off with Wilbon.

When she walked into the room there was a nurse helping Memphis get comfortable in bed. Khadijah was shaking like falling leafs and couldn't figure out why. It ain't like he could hurt her.

"Hey," Khadijah said, staying a couple feet away from his bed.

Memphis looked up at her and then back at the nurse. This was the first time that she ever recognized hopelessness and fear in his eyes.

"Josie, could you step out for a minute?" Memphis asked her. Josie looked at Khadijah and smiled.

"Just call me if you need anything." Josie said before walking out.

Khadijah rolled her eyes. Every time Memphis is in the hospital all the nurses seem to adore his ass. Khadijah couldn't help but feel bad for them because they didn't know what was hiding behind that deceiving ass smile.

"How are you feeling?" Khadijah's voice was shaking.

Memphis rested his head on the pillow. "I ain't feelin' shit. I'm paralyzed from the waist down, Khadijah."