Chapter 11: Ruthless

Devonté

I zipped up my black hoodie as I closed my car door. All I know is Travis better not fuck this up or it would be his ass in a casket next.

He walked up to me with this bright ass orange jacket and white gym shoes. Just a running ass target.

"Nigga, what the fuck you got on?" I said shaking my head and throwing my hood up over my head.

"What, you don't like my shit?" he shrugged his shoulders. "You didn't even put me on the black on black movement."

I chucked. This little nigga is stupid. "I didn't know I had to put yo little ass on front street when it came to murder. You wearing this bright ass sweater to a possible crime scene."

"How you know Hoody here anyways?" Travis asked as we walked up the porch.

"Knock on the fuckin' door." I said standing to the side. Travis hesitated but eventually did as instructed.

I slid on my gloves as I waited for this broad to open the door. She finally came and Travis panicked.

"Who are you?" Shorty said, holding the door open.

"Uh, umm, I, ah." Travis stuttered. This fucking amateur is gone get us both killed.

I pushed the door open and grabbed her by her hair. "Close the goddamn door, dumbass."

Travis closed the door. Hoody's wife is actually bad as hell but she is also old as dirt.

She was kicking and screaming. And I heard someone coming from upstairs. I dragged Hoody's wife into the kitchen area and threw her in a chair.

"Don't let her ass get up." I ordered Travis. I jogged up the stairs and went into the first room I saw.

The walls were pink and it was hell of toys proving to me that it's a little ass girl but shorty was no where to be found.

I walked out and went into the next room and found a teenage boy. "Get yo ass up. Let's go."

The little nigga jumped and damn near pee'd on himself. I placed my gun up to his head and forced him off the bed.

"Who are you?" He cried.

"What's your name?" He ignored me but asked his question again. "Little nigga don't fuck wit' me. I'll put a bullet in you, right here."

"Fred." He spat outta fear.

I stopped in the hallway and started searching his pockets. "Alright, Fred. Who else in the house?"

"My brother and little sister."

I smiled. "Don't move." I said shooting him in the leg.

He fell to the ground and yelled in pain. I laughed and walked off. To my surprise the other brother swung his bedroom door open and yelled.

"Fred! What the fuck are you doing?"

I walked around the corner with a smirk on my face. I swear I haven't had this much fun in the longest.

"Getting shot." Then I let one into him. It went straight through his chest. Damn. I just finished him upstairs.

Then I took Fred downstairs and found the little girl. I made them kneel in front of their mom.

"Do we have to do this?" Travis whined. "They ain't have shit to do wit' what Hoody did."

"Hoody? Leslie?!" His wife cried.

I laughed and sat down in a dining room chair. "Leslie..." I laughed. "I just love that name. And yes, Travis. You have to do it. She knows your name."