Chapter 27: Smoked Out

Devonté

It's a lot of things in life that just doesn't phase me. Then it's certain things that I just can't fucking stand to see.

Number one being my kids around another nigga and number two being my bitch fucking another nigga.

Khadijah must not realize that she's still my bitch and those are my goddamn sons she has at this damn playground with Chavo.

I sat in my car with the windows rolled all the way up, hotboxing like a mu'fucka.

And just twenty feet from me, Khadijah ass has Chavo playing basketball with Cease like he's his damn daddy.

Khadijah was standing by the stroller with this huge ass smile and cheering them on.

I took a hit of my blunt as I tried taking my phone out of my pocket and fucked around and hit the damn horn.

Chavo turned around but I'm so far back, chilled in my seat that I don't think he could see me.

He then walked towards Khadijah and as soon as he started talking she started laughing and shaking her head no.

I called her cell phone and waited for her reaction. In just ten seconds, she started searching through her messenger bag for her phone.

Once she pulled it out, she looked at the screen and tossed it back in her bag.

The phone call went to voicemail not soon afterwards. I hung up and tossed my phone into the passenger seat.

Chavo had whispered something to her and even from here I could see her blushing.

The sight on them playing one on one and him grinding all up on what's mine tweaked me out.

My eyes started twitching and the weed was wearing off. Khadijah must really think I'm soft all of a sudden.

That's cool though. Trust me. That's cool.

I pulled off into the opposite direction and headed to Tyonna's crib to see if I could run into Mo'B.

The entire ride I couldn't get Khadijah's smile out of my head. To know she's looking at this nigga like she used to look at me, got me feeling like I'm losing her.

I pulled up to Tyonna's house, hopped out the car, and walked to her door.

Before I could even knock on the door, she opened it with an opened silk robe on revealing her lingerie set.

"What the fuck you doing here? I thought you was somebody else!" Tyonna snapped.

She ain't the cutest but her body is winning. "I could tell." I smirked.

"What you want, Memphis?" Tyonna frowned at the fact that I was staring at her body but she never attempted to cover herself.

"Where's Mo'B? He on his way over or some shit?"

Tyonna shook her head no. "You just missed that bastard." she rolled her eyes. "Come in, shit, my AC on, nigga."

I walked in behind her. "So who you all dressed up for?"

She smacked her lips. "You nosy as hell. If you must know, it was for Mo, we got into it, he ran like a little bitch."

I chuckled and sat down on her white leather sofa. "And left you dressed like that?"

She struck a pose. "Yup. I got candles lit and everything upstairs! That nigga skipping out on good pussy."

As much as I wanted to laugh in this hoe face, I kept my game face on. "Damn! Fo'real?"