Chapter 15:: Conflicted

Devonté

I followed the ambulance to the hospital. Once we got there, they took Khadijah straight to surgery.

I sat down in the waiting room and played games on my phone until I noticed Coco and EJ come in.

"What did you do to my fuckin' sister?" Coco said, slapping the spit out my mouth.

I grabbed my face and rubbed it. This bitch always doing some shit.

"Her place was robbed." I stuck to my story even though I know her out of all people ain't buying it.

"Bullshit!" Coco spat in my face. "Nigga, I swear if my sister dies yo ass gone pay for the rest of yo life, bitch!"

I smirked as a nurse came to check out the scene.

"Are you guys okay?" the nurse asked mostly Coco.

Coco sucked her teeth and then sat down. "Yeah, I'm cool for now."

The entire time we sat there Coco was staring at me like she could kill me.

Thirty minutes later a doctor came out and yelled, "Khadeja Latimore." Coco hopped up with the quickness and I was right behind her. "You are?"

"Corianna Latimore, her sister."

"Well, Ms. Latimore, Khadeja is stable and would be fine. She's a strong girl."

"That she is." Coco smirked. "How about the baby?"

I looked down at her in confusion. Was I the only one left out of that little detail?

"Well, she's still pregnant but I'm currently unaware of any known effects. In the ultrasound the baby looks untouched but there is a possibility that there was too much oxygen loss."

"Thank you, doctor." Coco smiled and shook his hand.

He reached out for my hand and I went ahead and shook it. "Thank you, sir."

Coco mugged me. "Don't fuckin thank him, you prick!"

I smiled at the doctor and then left the hospital. Geneva called me to meet her but I ain't sure of for what yet.

We met at this little cafe and she was sitting waiting for me drinking something.

I walked in and sat at the table with her.

"It took you long enough." Geneva hissed.

I sucked my teeth and looked at her. "What you want, cuz I don't want you or yo diseases."

She faked a laughed. "Seriously, Memphis," I gave her my attention. "So, the other day I went to the trap and I heard moans coming from the back room."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Shit, so,"

"It was Hoody." I shrugged again. Shit the bitch was probably Coco. "The second moans or whatev'a were just as deep as his."

"Hell nah. You telling me this nigga fuckin' a dude?"

She nodded yes. "Yeah, Memphis. I mean the nigga was bent with his face all in the pillow like a bitch. And Hoody was really hitting that shit."

I almost threw up. "bitch, I don't need that image in my head." I knew those niggas were always kinda iffy.

Especially Old Webster, but Imma let the decease rest.

"Sorry." Geneva frowned. "It's just that I went to the--" she looked in my face and slowly drifted off to staring outside. "I want him dead."

That shocked me. I know Geneva and Hoody had a love-hate relationship but they stayed fucking. Soooo...

Sleeping With The Enemy (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें