Chapter 25:: Ruthless Pt. 2

Memphis

Last night when I dropped Cease back off at home, I noticed that same white Aston pull off from in front of the condo.

I couldn't see the muthafucka in it and if Cease wasn't in the car, I would've straight up followed the nigga.

Partly to my satisfaction I caught a glimpse of the Detroit license plate. Khadijah think she slick.

Move to Detroit, find another nigga, and then come back to use me. Fuck it. I'm killing them both.

My phone started ringing and I didn't waste a second before answering. "This better be some good ass news, Avery."

"So this nigga from Detroit, he here on some business shit. He's opening a night club, daycare, and a mu'fuckin barbershop." Avery ranted like I actually give a fuck.

This nigga ain't opening shit because I'm killing him. "What's the nigga name?"

"Uh, Qauvo, Cavo, something like that, nigga. He from Detroit tho."

That made my fuckin blood boil. "What the fuck? Chavo?" I snapped while balling my fists.

"Yeah, that's it. Chavo."

"Did you get an address for this nigga?" I grabbed both of my .45s and placed them in my waistband.

"No but I'll call you when I do." I ended the call. I'll find the nigga my fuckin self.

"Aye, you hungry?" I turned to see Khadijah standing in the doorway.

I hauled off and slapped her in the eye. "Oh, so, you fuckin' Chavo huh? I told yo dumbass I'll find out."

She damn near fell backwards while holding her eye. "Baby, what you talkin' 'bout?" She yelled.

I smacked her so hard, she flew across the hallway into Amina's bedroom door.

"Khadijah, you wanna play stupid, huh? Okay, bitch." I punched her in the stomach before grabbing her by the neck and pulling her off the ground.

She was crying and choking. "Baa...it...it..it's...me!" She coughed out.

I bussed her in the mouth with the butt of my gun before dropping her to the ground and pressing the gun against her temple and holding a handful of her hair.

"I told you when I caught you, I'm shooting both of y'all. Give me a reason not to blow yo shit off?" I spat.

"It's me, Devonté! Rocsi!" Rocsi cried out.

"Daddy, don't kill mommy!" Amina stood in the opening of her door directly behind Rocsi.

I looked around at the blood and then at Rocsi's bruised up, bloody body.

"Fuck!" I yelled while placing my gun in my waistband. "Rocsi, I snapped." I said getting down on one knee to help her.

"Don't touch me! Don't you fucking touch me, Memphis!" Rocsi cried while crawling backwards into Amina's room, damn near knocking the baby down.

"I fucked up! I'm sorry." I said, walking towards the room. Rocsi slammed the door and told Amina to lock it.

"Fuck!" I smashed my fist into the wall and then dipped out of the house.

When I got in my car, I didn't have a set destination. All I know is I have to find this Aston. First I drove passed Khadijah's condo but even her car was gone.

I called her phone but it went straight to voicemail. Why the fuck Khadijah wanna play with me now?

I should've killed her ass when I had the chance. Chavo out of all the niggas on the street?