Chapter 9:: Busted && Disgusted

Devonté

After going to my apartment and taking about a twenty minute nap, I had to get dressed to make my next round of business trips.

Nicole was standing in my kitchen cooking some food. It smelled good as hell in here too.

"Damn, did you fix me some?" I asked while grabbing the water jug out of the refrigerator and drinking right from it.

"You are still disgusting." She said, trying to grab the jug but I moved. "Yeah, I made enough for you."

"You a real ass nigga." I joked.

She laughed. "Aye, are you gonna visit your siblings?" I shrugged. "I'm sure they would love to meet their nephew."

"Uh, uh, Nicki, look at me." I said, forcing her to listen to me. "They can't know about him."

I can't afford Malik or Slick finding out Khadijah is my baby momma at this moment. "Do you understand?"

"Why, Caesar?"

"Cuz I said so. Don't tell them." I said, grabbing my keys. "Save me a plate." Then I walked out the crib.

I rolled over to Rocsi's house and Amina ran straight to the door.

"Daddy!" She said, jumping into my arms.

Rocsi lifted off the couch and walked over to me wrapping her arms around me.

The difference between Rocsi and Khadijah is that Rocsi doesn't give a fuck. She knows that Khadijah is my main.

"I missed you." Rocsi said, kissing me.
"C'mon,"  I said walking her to the room. Rocsi instructed Amina to watch cartoons and play with her toys.

When we got in the room I gave her thirty five hundred dollars to handle her business with, and then she rewarded a nigga with head.

I grabbed the back of her head and pushed myself as far down her throat as possible.

She gaged and we did it all over again. Before I fuck around and cum down her throat I pulled out.

We stripped out of our clothes and then she climbed on top of me and started riding me.

"Ooo Memphis, right there." She moaned and bit down on her lip. "I'm coming."

Shit, good cuz I'm about to buss and it damn sure wasn't about to be in here. After I came, we just laid in the bed.

She touched my shoulder and frowned. "I fuckin hate that tattoo." It's just Khadijah's name. "When you gone add me and Amina?"

Cease's name is on the top of my arm too. "We have this convo all the damn time. I ain't ev'a getting yo name and I can't get Amina's right now."

Since Khadijah doesn't know about her, I can't add her name.

"I don't get it. If you don't love the bitch, why do you waste yo time? And why did you get that stupid tattoo?"

I got the tattoo because Khadijah has "Caesar" tattooed on her pelvis and next to her left thigh. Plus she has Cease's name on her wrist.

"It ain't a waste of time and I do love her."

Rocsi rolled her eyes dramatically. "Whatever. So, what if I told you I was pregnant again?"

She looked so serious but I seriously replied back. "I would personally escort you to a clinic."

This bitch think we together forever or some shit. From the start she knew Khadijah is my forever shorty.

Shit, Amina was a mistake that I'm pretty sure she trapped my ass wit' but not again.

I reached into my pants pocket and pulled on a little bag of weed and some swishers.

"Roll that shit for me." I said tossing it all to her. She smacked her lips as I climbed out of bed to use the bathroom.

When I went back into the room, Rocsi tossed my phone to me.

"Khadijah keeps calling you." Rocsi said, rolling her eyes, and smoking my blunt.

I ignored Khadijah's phone call. "Ain't nobody tell you to lit that shit." I snatched my blunt from her.

We both just got high as hell and didn't know what to do with ourselves.

"Aye, you wanna go out to eat?" I asked her.

"Sure." She mumbled. I know she's pissed off about what I said.

We got dressed and first stopped at my apartment. I carried Amina up the stairs and walked right into my apartment.

Nicki was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Rocsi, that's my little sister, Nicki."

Nicki waved, unconcerned with Rocsi but more concerned with Amina. "She's pretty. Who is she?"

"Yo niece, Amina." I sat Amina down and then went to my bedroom with Rocsi dead on my heels.

I changed my shirt and walked back out. "Nicki, I need you to watch her for a couple of hours."

"I just met the little girl!" She said looking between me, Amina and Rocsi.

I shrugged. "Daddy, I wanna go wit' you." Amina said with her hands on her hips. I looked down at her and then walked out.

We drove for about forty minutes to the restaurant. Khadijah was blowing up my cell phone so I turned it off.

We spent the night reminiscing about when we lived in Memphis. Shit, I miss those days but I ain't going back just yet. They gotta learn to miss me first.

Right after we ordered our food, I noticed a familiar face that just fucked up my entire mood.

"What's wrong?" Rocsi said in confusion up until the moment Coco came to table.

"Caesar," Coco said with an evil smirk on her face. I swear I can't stand this bitch.

"Coco." I mocked. Hoody came up behind her and we exchanged nods.

"That's yo shorty?" Hoody said, pointing to Rocsi. Coco waited eagerly for my reply.

I looked at Rocsi and shook my head. "Nope, my shorty at the crib."

Coco chuckled. "So, why is this bitch here while my sister is taking care of yo child?" She folded her arms across her chest. "Don't fuckin disrespect my sister! I hate the fact that she's wit yo bitch ass and I can't wait until she gets some fuckin sense."

My eye started twitching. This bitch talking like she really knows me. Obviously she doesn't know shit since she's all in my face.

"Hoody, get yo bitch outta here befo' I fuck her up worse than that other nigga did." I promised.

Rocsi got mad and left the table. If my food come out, I swear I'll eat with or without her ass.

I sighed as the waitress came to the table with the food. "Could you put this in to go boxes?"

The ride home was silent except for Rocsi's depressing as groans and sighs. She thought I would ask what's wrong but I don't feel like talking.

We picked up Amina and then I dropped both of their asses off.