"Bye, Baby."

Khadijah

That run I did for Malik wasn't bad at all everyone was shockingly nice. A is just some white nerd that doesn't want his name known.

He showed me how they make the crack and pack it up. Then I dropped it off to this old man named, Big Red.

After that I collected ten thousand dollars and gave the rest to Nate. Fast ass money.

With that money I decided to go get my hair done. Cease and I got dressed to go to my sister's salon.

"Are you hungry?" I looked at Cease through the rearview mirror.

"Yeah!" We stopped at this Mexican restaurant and grabbed us some tacos.

Then we took it next door to the salon. Corianna was finishing up with some girl's hair.

"Hey, Dee." Coco smiled from ear to ear. I smiled and waved.

After she got done with the girl hair and I finished eating, she did mine.

"How have you been, sister?" Coco mocked.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm good." She knew I was lying but she let it go.

"All I have to say is don't be no fuckin' fool. I told you ain't nothing good gone come out of y'all relationship."

Correction, I have a son by him. That's the most amazing thing he has ever given me. "It's easier said than done, Cory. We ain't together, tho."

She smacked her lips. "Y'all just ain't break up right? I'm just tryna help you. I have permanent scars from being beaten half way to death and yo mama was killed by a lowlife ass nigga. Don't be next."

"Devonté wouldn't kill me." Just then I watched as Hoody's big ugly ass walked in.

The very first thing he did was kiss Coco. I shook my head in disgust. "Wassup, Khadijah?" he said, smirking.

"Mhm," I really don't like him. I wanted Devonté to whoop his ass but he just recently told me he works for him.

Hoody passed Coco a stack of money and a small package before walking towards the door.

"Tell yo wife hey for me." I said, waving. Hoody gave a disapproving nod before walking out.

"Khadijah, stop it." Coco said, grabbing her stuff. Cease walked to us and asked if he could go with her.

Shit, I agreed quicker than a hurry. Plus, he needs to hang out with his big cousin.

When I got home Devonté was sitting on my couch watching TV. I ignored the fact that he was sitting there and walked straight to my room.

I pulled off my shoes and sat them in my closet. When I stood back up, Devonté was standing behind me.

"Where's Cease?" Devonté asked. I told him with Coco and he caught an attitude. "Go get him."

I shook my head no. "You wanna trip on the whereabouts of my son when just a couple days ago yo sister--whom I never fucking met--brought him home talking about she picked him up from God knows where!"

"What the fuck does that have to do wit' this?" Devonté scowled.

I rolled my eyes. "Cease is definitely in better hands with Coco than wit' the bitch you fuckin'!" I yelled out of frustration.

Devonté sighed. "Cease wasn't wit' no bitch." This nigga just lied straight to my fuckin' face.

I punched him dead in his chest. "You're a fucking liar. I swear me and Cease are leaving yo dumb ass."

Devonté grabbed his chest and then grabbed me by my neck, pushing me into the wall and resting the cold barrel of his gun under my chin.

"Caesar..." I started panicking. "What are you doing?"

"Bye, baby." He pulled the trigger and it only clicked. I stood there in shock as he laughed. "Ain't nobody gone kill you. But I need you to stop playing wit' me, ok?"

I nodded with my chin dropped to my damn chest. This nigga just pulled a gun out on me and pulled the damn trigger.

I became overwhelmed with emotions and started crying. Devonté, I guess, felt bad and picked me up bridal style to walk me to my bed.

He pulled off my yoga pants and panties then started to lap at my juices.

Even through my moans I was crying like a baby. Once I climaxed, I was done crying but just sniffling.

Devonté stood up and unzipped his pants to whip himself out. He eased into me and I grasped on to the sheets.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled in between thrusts. I turned over so I wouldn't be looking him in the face.

I dug my nails into his back as we both bussed. When he pulled out, I grabbed my cover and threw it over me.

From under the cover I heard him, walking out and I cried all over again.

-------------------------------------

What do you think of Memphis? Khadijah? Their relationship?

Do you think he would kill her?

Is Coco right about Memphis or is she being hypocritical because she's sleeping with a married man?