Chapter 29: One Last Time

Memphis

Khadijah came to the apartment looking like she saw a ghost. Her eyes were bulging out of her head, her body was trembling, and she looked worn out.

At first I was like, "yes, Mo'B took out Chavo ass finally," but when she got to saying Coco killed herself, I was like, "damn."

Then she just started crying and running her mouth. Chavo and Mo'B are blood brothers. Supposedly I placed a hit on her.

"That nigga lying to you, Khadijah. Ain't no hit on yo damn head. Why would I do some shit like that? It was a hit on Chavo but that doesn't even matter." I admitted.

This nigga must really be fucking her good for her to believe some bullshit like that.

"Why would he lie about that?" Khadijah was now pacing back and forth in front of me, blowing her nose.

I shrugged. "You tell me. You the one that's fuckin him!" I glared up at her.

Khadijah stopped walking and stood in front of me. "You are such a dumb ass! He was just proof that I still got it, and still can get it! All I wanted was to get yo attention."

"You got it, so what's up?"

The way we were fucking you could tell, we both had something to prove to each other. We missed each other.

As long as I've been with her, I'd be damned if the next man take what I've put so much effort into having.

Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I dug deeper in her. My mind was like Rocsi, who? Tyonna, who?

I thought hers was doing the same until she dug her nails into my back and moaned, "ohh, right there! Babbyy! Dayumm! Right there, Joorrrdeen."

Before I had knew it my mind had drew a blank and Khadijah was on the ground with one leg tangled in the sheets on the bed.

I climbed out of bed and slipped back into my clothes.

"Memphis, what are you doing?" Khadijah said whimpering as she massaged her ankle.

I said fuck buckling my pants or putting on a shirt, leaned across the bed, grabbed her by her ponytail, and pulled her ass up.

Khadijah got me so fucked up, once again. She was kicking, screaming, and squirming to get out of my hold.

Not only is she fucking with this nigga, but she has the ordacity to come to my place, fuck me and call me that nigga name.

I tossed her into the closet and those fragile ass sliding doors fell on top of her.

"Meeemphis!" she screamed. I moved the doors and just started whooping her ass.

"Oh, now yo ass wanna call my name?" I kicked her in the stomach. "Fuck that. You wanna be with that nigga?"

Just as she fixed her mouth to lie, I punched her in it. "Yeah, you do." I answered for her.

Then I grabbed my burner off the dresser and placed it under her chin. "You can be wit' that nigga, not here though. He'll meet yo ass."

I cocked my shit back. Khadijah's eyes were bulging out of her head and she was crying nonstop.

"Devonté, no. Don't do it!" She yelled at the top of her lungs while looking in my eyes.

Now, wait, wait, call me whatever the fuck you want! Imma G, and I don't tolerate bullshit whether it's from a bitch or a nigga.

Don't nobody give a fuck about me, so I don't give a fuck about nobody. Y'all can call me crazy and want the next nigga to kill me, I don't give a fuck!