Chapter 19::Murder, Murder

Devonté

The silence in the car showed that everyone was in deep thought. For the past year, I've been working my ass off and I'm damn near satisfied.

I sat in the backseat, lit up a blunt and checked my guns to make sure they are full.

Chaz is one of the niggas Hoody hooked me up with. He young as hell but he ain't no ametauer.

They said he's been selling dope for ten years and he only twenty-two. He has beat two conspirancy charges and one murder case on a technicality.

The nigga in the passenger seat goes by Mo'B. Him out of anybody that I have ever met, other than Chavo, gets the upmost respect from me.

Due to old bullshit between Chavo and me, I'm still feeding Mo'B with a long handed spoon.

We pulled up to the side door of this club called, 5th Avenue, parked and all hopped out.

Chaz looked at me and took a couple deep breaths. "What's the plan again?"

I shook my head. If I go through this shit one more time with him, Imma kill him myself.

"Man, what's up wit' you acting like a bitch today? I used to ride 'round wit' you when we were youngins and you were never this jittery." Mo'B questioned while giving Chaz a side eye.

"I just got a bad feeling." Chaz was dripping with sweat and I know exactly why.

Meanwhile, Mo'B had texted our niggas on the inside of the club that we at the side door.

Tyonna opened the door and allowed us to walk in. We leaned up against the wall so we could find who we looking for.

"You sure you wanna do this, ma?" Mo'B asked Tyonna.

She nodded. "I'm yo Bonnie." He passed her a gun and kissed her at the same time.

"That's what I'm talking 'bout." Mo'B said, walking over to me. Tyonna has to be the best sideline ever.

Mo'B has about six kids, maybe seven but the baby mama refusing a DNA test. He's currently dating one of his babymamas, Cheyenne.

His situation is similar to mine. They both hold him down so he can't pick one but if he does it would be Cheyenne.

Shit if it was me I'd pick Cheyenne just because she looks ten times better. Tyonna just thick as fuck and street.

"They sitting over in the back. Earlier it was flooded wit' hoes but then some rapper came in so the hoes shifted." Tyonna informed us.

We walked into the dark club and Tyonna pointed out the section right away. All the guys went separate ways, Tyonna went wit' Mo, but I made sure to keep Chaz close to me.

I noticed my black ass brother, Slick talking to some chick. I pulled out my guns and made sure that when I squeeze, I don't miss my one and only target.

My fingers squeezed the trigger and bullets went straight into my brother. I watched as the bullets shot through his body and he instantly dropped to the ground.

The club went into a roar and people started running for the exit. Now, it's full out war between Slick's henchmen and mine.

Instead of shooting at them, I saved my last few bullet for someone else. Chaz.

I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the wall.

"What you doing?" Chaz panicked. I lifted up his shirt and pulled his wire off.

"What did you tell them about me?" my nose flared at his betrayal.

He shook his head. "Nothing, they wanted Slick. Man, I swear. Nothing, Memph."