Ch.27

Zach's pov

It feels so weird waking up I New York,next to my Fiancé in our apartment.Its strange.I just don't know how to describe it.

**

Frankie and I where getting Starbucks earlier today and bumped into a old friend of his.I felt weird because I didn't know him,or even of him,so I just stood there awkwardly for 10 minutes wile they talked.

We got back home and I couldn't help but ask about it.Frankie was unpacking boxes,in the kitchen.I was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Bae,um,who was that guy?"I asked.

"Just a good friend from college."Frankie said.

"A good friend as in my brother type of a good friend as in he has seen me naked?"I asked.

Frankie giggled.

"He was a good friend as In a brother....why is my Zachary jealous?"Frankie said.

"What?Me,jealous,please."I told him.

"Really,so you wouldn't mind if I he asked me to dinner to catch up?"Frankie said.

"Why,did he?I knew it!'Catch up' means,getting in your pants."I said.

He turned around with a smile on his face.

"So you are jealous?"

"Maybe a little?"

"It's ok sweetieI think its kinda cute,now you know I felt in the house."

"What do you mean?"I asked confused.

"Watching all those girls throwing themselves at you at the beginning of the season,god,I just wanted to lock them In the diary room."Frankie said.

"Well,you won in the end."I told him.

"No the little gland in your ass won.Im a the win who knows where it's at with my eyes closed."Frankie giggled.

"Shut up.You know I love you more then just the sex....thats a good part of it,but not all."I told him.

"I know baby,Im just joking."

"Good."

"And about sex...Guess we should start buying those test."Frankie said.

I swallowed hard.In all honestly getting pregnant sounded wonderful,but then I think about the pain and want to die.

"Ya."I said.

"I'll pick some up on my way home tomorrow."Frankie said.

"K."

"In the mean time,I think we should get some more practice in."

"God,your Ari was right when she said you had the sex drive of a horny teenager."I told him.

I pulled Frankie back to our bedroom and he pushed me on the bed.

"Strip."He ordered.

And I was happy to compile