Ch.16 handcuffs?

Zach's pov

I rubbed my eyes,and looked around and Frankie was gone.I jumped up and walked down stairs.I herd laughing coming from the living room.I peeked in and Frankie was holding a book and laughing and Payton was pointing to something."What's going on?"I asked. Walking into the living room."Baby photos."Frankie said with a smile."What?!"I yelled."Ya Payton showed me them."Frankie said losing the book."Payton!Thats such a mom move."I told him.I could feel my cheeks burning,he just smiled."I thought you where at a friends house?"I asked."I was hand to grab clothes."He said,he grabbed his bag and headed for the door,before he shut the door he turned around."Hay,Im cool with what ever,but I'm NOT washing your sheets."Then he walked out.My mouth dropped."He knows to much for a kid."I said plainly.I turned around to Frankie and he was smiling."So,thats Payton."I joked and he rolled his eyes.

We got dressed,and headed over to Frankie's Nona house.I opened the door and Ari jumped in my arms Screaming.I held her like you do a bride on her wedding night.She wrapped her arms around my neck.Frankie looked at us.I was so confused."Kill it!"She screamed."Kill what?"Frankie asked.Ari pointed to the floor,to the spider.Then Frankie screamed,and stepped on it.Ari jumped down and hugged Frankie."Nice to see you,you guys ready for the party tomorrow?"She asked.I looked at her and something seamed off,maybe it's the fact that she was just in a T-shirt and I was just holding her,but something felt off.I studded her and then Frankie slapped me on my shoulder."Ow!"I yelled."What was that for?"I asked."Stop checking out my sister,Incest is not an option."He said I laughed,but I had this felling her wasn't joking."I wasn't checking her out,Somethings different."I said,and Ari shot me the Shut-The-Hell-up-I'm-Hiding-Something look.I looked at her and saw it."Ari,is that a wedding ring?"I asked.She took it off and threw it on the couch."No!"She yelled."Ari?"Frankie asked.Ari huffed."Its not a wedding ring it's a promise ring."She said picking it up and slid it back on."Aw!Thats so adorable!"Frankie said hugging her,she smiled."So dinners ready if your hungry."Ari said."Starving."We said in unison,then broke out laughing.We had a lovely dinner then sat on the couch.Frankie's Nonna headed to bed.I plopped down and Frankie sat on my lap.Ari smiled at us and plopped down on the couch across from us.We where joking around."So Frankie,Any "plains" for Halloween tomorrow night."Ari asked with a wink.Frankie rolled his eyes,then grinned his hip down on me."handcuffs."He said with an evil smile.I looked up at Frankie with a raised eye brow."Oo,kinky."Ari said with a smile."What can I say."Frankie said shrugging his shoulders.Ari looked at her watch."Ok love birds I'm going to bed."She said standing up."Us to."Frankie said then tried to stand up."Wait,In a sec."I said trying to not blush.Frankie looked back and smiled at me then sat back down on my lap."Oh,God."Ari said hiding her face in her hand,laughing."Night Zach."She said walking up the stairs.Frankie looked at me with his lust full eye."Really all I did was mentioned handcuffs."Frankie said.I rolled my eye.We headed up stairs.