Ch.28

It's just a test, breath, get a grip. Just look down you wimp.

"Baby you okay?" Frankie asked walking into the kitchen.

"Ya I'm fine.... I got this test done and I'm nervous." I said holding up the folded piece of paper.

"What kinda test?" Frankie asked.

"I took a test to see how likely it is for me to be able to carry a baby to full term." I told him.

"And....?"

"And I haven't look yet." I admitted.

"Baby, it will be fine, just look and put your mind to rest." Frankie told me.

"I'm holding our future in my hands. What-what if this says I can't have kids Frankie?"

Frankie walked over to me a wrapped his arms around me."Look at me... No matter what that test says, I'm still going to love you."

I took a shaky breath before opening the paper up."Im good to go." I told him. louis relaxed a bit.

"See I told you it would be fine."

"Ya, I guess your right. I was just freaking out a little." I admitted.

Frankie smiled and pecked my cheek."Its okay bae, everyone gets worried now an then, perfectly normal." Frankie assured me.

I smiled."Thanks."

"It's all good, now, tell me what you want for dinner tonight because I'm going to the store."

I pretended to think about it."Hm, you." Frankie giggled and snaked my chest before I pressed our lips together.

"I love you, and all your stupidity."

"I love you and all your stupidity too."

I pressed our lips together again. I felt so complete with him in that moment I could have died a very happy man. Frankie broke away and smiled at me.

"I need to buy real food so once again, what would you like?" Frankie asked.

"I don't care. I'm sure what ever you pick up well work just fine." I told him.

"Ugh, your so unhelpful." Frankie groaned.

"I know, but hay, at least I'm fun."

Frankie kissed me check."That you are my little frootloop." Frankie grabbed his keys."A right I'll be back."

"Love you."

"Love you to."