Ch.7 part 2

Frankie's Pov

"Frankie...well you..."Zach started and the front door flew open Our eyes broke to see the jury members walking in.They looked over at us,and froze.Everyone was standing in an arch shape with Zach and I in the middle."Um..."Zach said then stood up."Never mind....lets go watch the jury comp."Zach said then tried to walk away."Wait,what.you can't start a sentence on one knee saying Frankie well you...and not finish it!"I told him."Frankie it's not important right now we can talk about it later it wasn't what you think it was."Zach said but that just confused me more."please."Zach whined.I shook my head and walked to the backyard they played the comp and Nichole won.We walked back inside and they told us the new HOH's would be crowned tomorrow so I could keep the room tonight.Good,Zach and I have ALOT to talk about.We walked into the HOH room and Zach avoided eye contact."Zach,where you going to ask me to marry you."I asked hesitant."No!..I was going to ask you if you um wanted to...be my boyfriend."He asked starring at the ground.I smiled.I walked over to him and lifted his Chen.I placed a light kiss on his lips."Yes."I told him,he smiled and pulled me in and kissed me hard."I.love.you.so much."I told him in between kisses."Me to."He said then tacked me to the bed.No.we don't have sex every night....every other night sometimes...ok mainly every night,but we just cuddled.