Ch.8 kinks

Zach.pov

I woke up and started to freak out.I asked Frankie to be my boyfriend on NATIONAL TELEVISION!What is wrong with me?!!I slipped my arm out from under him a walked out the room closing the door behind me slowly.I bolted down the steps and bumped in to cody."Dude what's wrong?"Cody asked."I'm freaking out.Im so stupid.I did the dumbest thing ever,oh my god."I rambled freaking out and pulling at my hair a little."Dude,dude,come down breath,breath."Cody told me.I took deep breaths and sat down."Ok,what happened."He asked."I asked Frankie to be my boyfriend last night and-"I tried to tell him."And what,did he say no."He asked."No,he said yes."I told him,and he raised an eyebrow."So...whats wrong?"He asked.I paused."I..I..because....I don't know."I told him."dude calm down then what could possibly go wrong."he told me.I couldn't shake the feeling that,that's what you say before everything goes to hell."I don't know man I just feel like,I don't know."I tried to tell him."Dude,Frankie loves you,don't be nerves."Cody told me."I know,but I just don't want to lose him...I'v never felt like this before.I feel better when he's around.I feel...complete.I think I'm actually in love,but I'v never been in love before so I don't know what it's supposed to feel like but when he's around I feel so much better,he makes me happy."I told him,he looked surprised."Wow."He said."I know its stupid,but I can't shake this feeling that where supposed to be together."I told him."Frankie's one lucky dude,but if that's all true then don't let him go,because nothing will ever compare."Cody said I gave him a hug."Thanks for talking dued..im going to go crawl in bed before Frankie wakes up tho,talk to you later."I told him."k."He said I walked up stairs and Opened the HOH door.

Frankie's pov.

I woke up a few minutes ago and Zach was gone.I cracked the door to the HOH room and he was talking to cody.I lessened to the sweetest things I'v ever heard,then he came back up to the room.I ran and jumped back in bed covered up and pretended to be asleep.Zach came in and crawled in bed with me."Wake up baby."He told me."never."I whined.he squeezed my shoulder and started kissing my neck.I couldn't help but giggle."mmm,baby I'm to tired."I whined.He locked my neck.I smiled as he went back to laying light kiss on my bare back.Zach pushed me on to my stomach.Zach hovered over top of me not making contact,he placed light kisses down my spin to the top of my pink underwear and licked his way back up to my neck.My back arched at his touch,and he pushed his groin down on to my ass.I moaned,and he pushed upwards."Mmm,baby."I moaned."Still to tired?"He asked."Ya."I told him.I really wasn't but I love it when he begs."Baby,please,I want you so bad."He whined."Show me."I told him rolling onto my back.Zach smiled,jumped up,and locked the door."Come show me how bad you want me."I told him.He jumped onto the bed and covered us up in our blanket igloo.He connected our lips with needy,intense,kisses."I want you."He told me."I don't know if I have the energy."I told him.He slid his hand down my underwear."you sure,something down here begs to defer."He said with a smile."Fine."I said then flipped our body's over."I guess I'll cut you a break."I told him and slid his boxers off."come on daddy you know you like it."He joked.I took a deep breath,too can play at this game.I leaned down and whispered in his ear."Of course,now lay back and be a good boy and take it."I whispered seductively.He shivered at the sound of it."I will."He said in a cute voice.Its no secret that Zach loves to be dominated,and being called a good boy and being praised is his kink,and I'm cool with it.I think its hot."Good.now stay still an till I say otherwise."I warned him."And no coming with out permission."I added.Thats another kink.I figured it out the other night,that he got more into it when he was being held back and being told what to do.I cool with all his kinks.I probably have some that he noticed to.

It Takes Everything I Have Not To Love You (Zankie fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें