Ch.30 Last Chapter

Sorry this came to a abrupt end, I just have no more inspiration to continue and this book deserves a ending.

Thanks to any one who read...

----------------------------

5 years later

I picked up our little girl.

"Frankie!" I called."She's ready to open her presents come on!"

Frankie came walking in with her birthday cake; he sat it on the table before I sat down in front of the cake with her in my lap. Frankie let the candles as everyone we practically knew sand happy birthday to her. With a big smile she blew out her candles.

"Happy birthday baby girl." I said kissing her cheek.

"Thanks daddy, can I have cake now?" She asked with her cute puppy dog face.

"Yes sweetie." I told her.

Frankie cut the cake and made sure everyone had a piece. Alley, turned around in my lap and look up at me.

"Can we go see bubby." She asked casually.

Frankie dropped stuff he was holding; fumbling around.

It got quite. I licked my lips, glancing up at Frankie who was whipping off what ever he spelt on his pants.

"U-um." I stuttered.

"Please; I miss him." She begged.

Frankie walked out of the room in a hurry.

"Why don't we give your Daddy a bit to talk Ally?" Cody said picking her off of my lap."Come on let's go play some catch outside."

"Yay!" She cheered as Cody and some of the boys took her out side.

I sighed before standing up and walking into our bedroom, pacing our wedding photos as I walked down the hallway. I nocked on the door before I opened the door. I sat down on the edge of the bed before rubbing my fingers up and downs Frankie's back as he sniffled.

"I miss him to." Frankie whispered.

"Then let's go visit." I whispered back.

////////\\\\\\\\

Ally sat down in front of the black stones.

"Hi bubby, daddies and I miss you very mush." Ally talked to the stone, picking at the grass.

Frankie leaned his head against my shoulder.

"It's okay though, daddies tell my all the time 'bout how you watch over us, and protect us." Ally says."But it's okay, I can watch over our Dads too."

I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"I'm sorry we don't come that often, it makes daddy sad, he misses you really badly." Ally explains."I know I didn't get to meet you, but your still my big brother and I love you."

I felt Frankie's tears soak through my shirt.

"I hope your happy where ever your at cause daddy's still love you very much." Ally smiled softly."Happy birthday bubby, at least we got to share something."

It was silent for a few minutes.

"Come on baby, let's go home." Frankie tells her softly.

Ally stands up."Okay daddy, bye bubby." She walks over to Frankie and take his hand; they start walking towards the car.

I walked towards the stone. I looked back to make sure Frankie was out of hearing range. I knelt down, and read the stone.

"Your daddy and I miss you very much, but we got to heal. I know you'll always watch over us, just like I always well remember holding you, even though it was only for a second, I'll never forget what you could have been. I'm so proud of my little boy." I kissed the top of the stone, tear rolling down my cheek."Daddy loves you."

I stood up, turned around and started walking, I gave one last glance back; back at where I asked Frankie to marry me, back at the cold ground that holds my son; one more glance back at the past.

Then I turned away and walked forward, but I never forgot those words. No matter how far forward I would go, I'd never forget. Not ever.

Colin Marchione Rance-Grande Jr.
2015-2015

'I never heard you, but I hear you.
I never held you, but I feel you.
I never met you, but I love you.'