Ch.21 phone call

Zach was nervous,he was about to talk to his parents,and payton and explain it,when he was still overwhelmed by this news.Zach wasn't sure if he was ready to be a dad at first but we he held that test and saw that plus sign,he couldn't imagine anything else.Zach dad walked over to him a hugged him."Hi,I missed you...now what's this about me being a grandpa?"Zach's dad asked."Ya it true,I know it's crazy and soon but I can't imagine anything else I would want to do,or anyone else I would rather do it with."Zach said and grabbed Frankies hand,with the sweetest smile plastered on his face.Zach dad smiled."Im glad your happy."Zach's dad said.Zach looked around."Where's mom?"Zach asked."Zach,this is a lot to process right now,so she took Payton back to the hotel,but she said she'll call you later tonight."Zach dad said.Frankie wondered off to let them talk,as he could see the worry in Zach's eyes.Frankie found his sister and Mother."He walked out bet and said hi and they hugged him.Frankie's mom was in tears."Im going to be a grandma!"She said rubbing Frankie's stomach.Zach walked up behind Frankie and wrapped his arms around his waist."Where'd you go?"Zach asked."Wheres your dad?"Frankie asked."He headed back to the hotel,he said we could talk tomorrow."Zach explained.They talked with everyone before Zach decided that Frankie should rest,so they headed to the hotel.Frankie walked trough the door and threw There bags down and plopped down stomach first onto the bed."Babe!"Zach yelled,running over to him.Frankie rolled over."Calm down nothing's going to happen."Frankie told him."You don't know that,you could hit your stomach wrong or fall or get hurt and then what happens then sad these and I can't handle that and.."Zach rambled.Frankie cut him off and connect there lips."Shhh,sweetie I promise it will be fine.Now,come on we got three months .......almost three months to make up for."Frankie said the pulled Zach on top of him.Zach was carful not to put his wait on Frankie and hover above him."Zach you won't break me."Frankie joked with a giggle and trusted his hips up."Frank!No jerking it's bad for the baby."Zach said.Frankie moaned."Ok,First things first,im not having nine months off boring sex so get over it,and second I know what I'm doing so calm down."Frankie told him.Zach sighed and connected there lips.Frankie,frustrated with Zach not touching him rolled them over so he was on top.Frankie grinned down on Zach,he leaned back and smiled."So one happy to see me."Frankie joked."Nope...well Ya but...."Zach said then reached in his pocket and pulled out the pregnancy test."Zach,Why do you still have that,I pissed on that,Throw it away."Frankie whined."Never,Its never leaving my side,Its the greatest test I'v ever seen,and the only one I passed."Zach joked."Well,technical I passed."Frankie said,and Zach gave him a death glare."Smart ass."Zach stated.Frankie gusted giggled."Love you."Frankie said threw his giggles.Frankie connected there lips.Frankie slid down Zach three the test and his phone to side table.Frankie made quick oh undoing Zach's pants and pulling them-Along with his boxers-to his ankles.Frankie kissed his thigh in his way back up.Zach giggled,but soon went mute when Frankie took his hole length into his mouth.Zach started to moan."Mmm baby it's been so long."Zach whined.Zach phone rang and Frankie have him the-Don't you dare-look,but then the-make it quick-Look and went back to sucking.

"H-Hello"Zach shuddered.

"Zach,Im sorry I just ran out of there,this is all so confusing,and I'm...Zach why are you breathing so hard?"Zach's mother asked.

"it's nothing..."Zach started,but Frankie licked his tip and Zach whimpered.Frankie looked up and had an evil smile on his face and did it again.Slowly."Mm,god."Zach panted trusting his hips forward.

"Zach,are you ok?"Zach's mom asked concerned.

"Ya fine....mhm,oh god......mom is there something you wanted."Zach asked moaning as Frankie bent his legs and grabbed lubed.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy that you and Frankie are going to be parents,you to will be amazing...Zach are you lessoning to me?"Zach mom asked as Zach softly moaned again.

"Ya it's just hard to focus,Frankie's teasing me,with food."Zach said.Frankie giggled and slowly trusted his fingers,two sliding in with ease.

"Oh,Just checking."Zach's mom said.Zach hissed as the third finger entered."Zach,are you ok?"Zach's mom asked concerned.

"Ya,j-justed s-stubbed my toe."Zach stuttered has he started to relax.

"Ok,Zach I'm was thinking that we could get something for dinner tomorrow,you and me,Payton dad,Frankie?"Zach mom asked.

"Fuck!."Zach moaned and arched his back as Frankie hit his prostate for the first time in three mouths."I mean,ya,that would be awesome.....look mom where heading out to get some food,ill talk to you tomorrow."Zach said as Frankie whipped the condom wrapper off with his teeth.Zach hung up as His mom said good by.

"You could have waited."Zach told him."Could of,should of,would of...oh well to late now."Frankie smirked as he slowly pushed himself into Zach.