Ch.2 hidding

Zach pov

I woke up and Frankie was sitting up next to me."Bae..heads up don't lay on your back."Frankie told me."Why?"I asked confused."Because you'll have pressure on it,walkings going to be fun enough for you."he told me.I didn't even think of that."Shit.ok."I told him getting up I stood by the edge of the bed and tried to walk.I took a sharp breath in.I limped to the bathroom door.I looked back at Frankie who was smiling."You know you could try not to enjoy this so much."I told him."I know I just like seeing my handy work."He told me,he jumped up and walked over to me he had his blue jeans on and his red jacket,he wrapped his arms around my neck."How am I going to hide this?"I asked seriously."You could just sit all day."He told me."I though you said it would hurt?"I asked."Oh it will."He said with a smile then kissed me.I kissed him back and slid my hands to his waist then to his back pulling him closer as our kiss deepened,there was a nock on the door and Frankie pushed me into the bathroom threw boxers at me and shut the door.I slid the blue boxers he picked out and walked back out.Cody was sitting there with Caleb and Derrick on the couch."Hay..we where just asking Frankie if you finally let him bang you last night."Cody said.Cody your my beautiful FrootloopDingus."Ya now I can't walk strait."I told them and limped over to the bed and plopped down on my side,they laughed so I think they took it as a joke."Come on Bae let me see it."I joked pulling at Frankie belt,and everyone laughed.I was only 56% serious tho."So anyway we came up to get you for breakfast." Derrick said."K will be down in a sec."Frankie told them,they walked out and Frankie unbuckled his pants."What are you doing."I asked through my laughs."You said you wanted to see it."He said jokingly then zipped his pants back up."So this is how where playing today where going to ack like we did hook up for our cover since I can't walk straight anyway it works out."I told him.He smiled and kissed me.We walked down stairs (well he walked I limped.) Cody did the honors of filling everyone in on the joke.I sat down and took a sharp in take of breath,he wasn't joking it would hurt."God Zach how bad did you get it."Cody joked."Hay be nice my baby in enough pain."Frankie said then started to kiss my neck everyone laughed.I can't believe how easy this is going. "Your Zankie shippers haft to be loving this."Victoria commented."Ya you think they'll love this to?"Frankie asked sliding his hand down my stomach and rubbing his hand over the sime in my pants."ya."Nichole said laughing. Frankie started to kiss my neck again then grabbed me though my pants and made me jump,everyone started to laugh."Someone is excited."Frankie sang.everyone kept laughing."baby please not in front of everyone."I told him kissing his cheek."come on just one touch to hold me over."Frankie begged."Baby."I whined everyone was laughing so hard I though someone might actually pee."Come on Zach let him have one Touch."Cody said.before I could respond Frankie slid his hand down my pants and I buckled over.Everyone started laughing harder then ever."Ok...ok you had your fun."I told Frankie.He slid his hand out and then the laughing started to calm down "God,you guys keep us entertained." Caleb said whipping a tear away. Frankie sat on my lap to help hide my not so semi anymore in my Pants.He rocked back in forth.and people started laughing again."Aw..I want to see a Zankie kiss."Nichole whined."No way."I joked."please."Everyone bagged.I looked at Frankie and he just smiled."So..."Caleb asked."Guys!"I exclaimed."I can't kiss Frankie in front of you guys."I told them."Come on he just stuck his hand down your pants can't we just have a little make out session."Victoria whined."Guys what if they air it,my parent won't get the joke."I told them."Come on just a minute make out session.please." Christian whined."Um.."I said.I was actually thinking about it when Frankie kissed me.They where laughing the entire time.Frankie broke away after 5 seconds."Wait,we said a minute make out not a kiss."Caleb said."Guys."I whined."please baby."Frankie whined.i couldn't help but smile."Fine."I told them.Frankie smiled."What kind of make out."Frankie asked."full on."Cody said."I can't believe I'm really about to do this."I said covering my face with my hands."Ok on 3."Derrick said.then everyone started to count.When they hit three they started counting to sixty as I kissed/made out with Frankie.I cupped his face with one hand and he held my neck in his.There we where full on making out in front of everyone.I heard them get to sixty and I broke away.They started laughing again."I can't believe you actually did it." Derrick said through his laughs."now I'm going to go take care of my Baby." Frankie said pulling me up and grabbing me threw my pants.everyone laughed as he pulled me to the HOH room."this is by far the funniest thing IV seen on tv."Christian said."Frankie opened the door and pulled me in,and he shut the door behind us and pulled my pants down."Oh you where serious?"I asked as he pulled my boxers down."Yep."He said then went to work.He blew me until I came and swallowed.He stood up and pulled my pants back up.We walked out of the HOH room and back to the kitchen."So did you take care of his cody asked leaning against the island."Yep." Frankie said whipping the corner of his mouth,then everyone started to laugh again.God what are they going to do when they get out of here and realizes this is real.