Ch.11 I will go down with this ship

Zach's pov

I was backed doored that week.I can't blame him,I broke his heart.I told him I feel like what we have was wrong.I couldn't even imagine how that would make me feel.Learning to not lesson to all the negative reviews and comments about being gay,but hearing it from the person you love,would tear me apart.It finally night,the finale two where Cody and Derrick.Frankie was the final 3 so we never got a chance to talk in the jury house.I worried about seeing him,but in a few seconds,ill have no choice.

No pov

Frankie came out on set and sat down on the end one seat down from Zach."So before we get to the voting,Twitter has been buzzing about this seasons biggest showmance,Zankie.We watched the mistake kiss to the confection off felling to the first real kiss to the first hookup all the way to the sadest breakup in big brother history,so well Zankie be a thing out side this house,or are some ships,just Kent to sink."Julie asked.Zach swallows hard.Frankie looked at Zach."Um,we have a lot to talk about."Frankie said."I don't know why,you can't make someone love you."Frankie mumbled and Zach head shot up."Are you fucking kidding me,after all that,you still don't think I loved you.I cared about you more then anyone else in that fucking house,but you still think I never cared about you!"Zach yelled."Really,ya you cared so much,You said what we had was wrong how you felt was wrong,you didn't care about me,You didn't want this,you wanted 500k and you said you would do anything to get it,I guess playing me was won off those things!"Frankie yelled."I did care about you.I loved you.I loved you more then anyone else.I know I said it was wrong,how I felt,what we had,I know but I didn't mean it!"Zach yelled."You did mean it or you wouldn't have said it!You can't take shot like that back you can't pretend you didn't say that!I fell for a straight frat boy,Who cares about know one but himself and well hurt anyone to get what he wants,so don't set there and say you loved me because you don't hurt the one you love.Maybe I was good for your ego,or your game play,but you didn't love me and you used me!"Frankie yelled standing up.Zach jumped up and faced him."Why do you make it so hard for me to love you,Why won't you let me care about you.Who hurt you so bad that all you do is push me away,are you that scared of getting hurt that you'll make yourself unhappy,just to take a chance that you won't get hurt.If you forget you broke up with me,You pushed me away so you wouldn't get hurt,so think before you say I only cared about myself.I would have never off hurt you,but YOU didn't trust me enough to prove that!"Zach yelled getting closer to Frankie.Frankie walked forward a little to."I couldn't trust you not to hurt me,you where just trying to figure things out.The first time you said you loved me,I beloved you,but it couldn't be true.You where just trying to figure out who you where,and you used me to do it.There was never going to be anything out of this and you know that.You chose that!You wouldn't keep me,so I got read of you before you could break my heart.I'm over the games I'm not in this for a few hookups and meaningless sex,I want someone to care about me,and your never going to love me the way I loved you!"Frankie yelled."I love you more then I loved anyone else,and if that was meaningless sex,then what the hell is meaningful.I love you and you just push me away.Why would you let me love you?Why won't you let me care about you?"Zach yelled."Im not good for you.I just push you away!Im a challenge.I want someone to love me."Frankie yelled tears rolling down his cheek."It takes everything I have NOT to love you!And maybe I like a challenge."Zach said.Frankie and Zach where cheats to cheat staring into each other's eyes."I love you."Frankie said."I love you more then anyone I have ever met in my life,and all I want to do is kiss you."Zach said Frankie smiled."Then kiss me you FrootLoop."Frankie said.Zach didn't waist a moment from when the words left Frankie mouth.He cupped Frankie cheek in one hand and neck in the in the other,he pulled him in and kissed him.Frankie hands cupped Zach's neck.The crawled went wiled.There lips fit to gather like puzzle pieces.It was like a cheesy move happily ever after,but this move was far from over.

#PredictableHappilyEverAfterEndding

they broke away and smiled."And then again some people go down with there ships."Julie said with a smile.They sat next to each other for the rest of the night holding hands.When they announced the winner,Derrick won,By a land slide.Julie wrapped up the show.

"This has been the craziest,love filled summer ever.And before we go there are a couple more twist we like two announce.First Frankie is there something you like two tell everyone."

Zach looked at Frankie as he explained to everyone that his sister was Ariana grande,and Victoria nearly passed out when she came on stage.Zach thought he was going to pass out when Ari hugged him.

"and before we go there one more twist we like to announce for Zankie."Julie said with a smile.Ari handed them two white envelopes.They opened them confused.

"I don't get it."Zach said holding a big brother house key.

"House keys."Frankie said jumping up and down.

"That's right to end the summer with one final crazy twist to bring us into another crazy summer.Next summer big brother will be doing the very first couples addition,and we would love to have Zankie back as our first Couple."Julie said and Zach and Frankie looked at each other."soooo?"Julie asked."Are you in."Frankie smiled."Theres one problem with that."Frankie said."We broke up so....."He said turning and looking at Zach."Zach,well you be my boyfriend."He asked with a smile."Duh you FrootLoopDingus."Zach said then connected there lips."Ok where in."Zach said.And they hugged again."Omg where going to be on Big Brother Again."Frankie said jumping up and down."Ya but first we have a few obstacles to overcome."Frankie said."Like?"Zach asked."Your parents."Frankie said and Zach agent wait as a ghost.Shit...this well be fun.Zach thought.