Ch.5 smut

Zach pov

"Mmmmm"I moaned as Frankie trusted into me his hot breath on my neck as he moaned my name.I can't help the moans coming out of me. Everyone knows our "secret",so we could be free.We didn't haft to worry about sound traveling threw the walls,it was more intense,It was more sexy,patient,..strait up hot.It turned me on just to think about Frankie moaning my name,and when I heard it,it sent shivers down my body.A few minutes later I was on top of him trusting into him."Zach...mmmm...don't stop."He moaned.I picked up my spend a bit and he was moaning louder.We where considerate of our fellow houseguest. We figure they had better things to do then to lesson to us all night,but it's so much more intimate that we forget now and then.Hay where humans cut me some slack.My breathing started to hitch in my trough as Frankie moaned my name again.I love seeing him like this helpless,needy.I picked up my speed again just a bit. "Mmmmmmm" He moaned,he grabbed the sheets beneath him.I connected our lips for a second of intense kisses,before leaning back.I slowed just a bit but pressed further.He moaned loudly that I think that one might have leaked through the walls.I picked up my spend pushing further and further with each trust."Zach..god.mmmm baby don't stop.mmm.Don't stop..baby.please."He moaned.I love to hear him beg for it and it was the same for him with me.I was on a mission."Dont stop.Mmmm your so close.baby please.Please."He begged.I trusted again and again before I finally found my target,he griped the sheets bit his lip,and moaned "Zach!!" At the top of his lungs and his back arched.I trusted again hitting his prostate again and again.I did a couple more times before he finally let go.It pushed me over the edge just watching his reaction.He lowered his back,back down to the bed and tried to catch his breath.I pulled out of him then flopped down by him.I was breathing so heavy and my heart was literally beating out of my chest."mmmm,baby you just keep getting better and better at that."Frankie said sliding on top of me,Reconnected our lips and I kissed through my panting breaths."I learned from the best."I told him finally catching my breath.My breaths steadied and I pushed the cover from over top our heads.I can't even think strait.Frankie curls up next to me after I clean up and we threw on some boxers."Baby...are we still going to be like this out side the house."Frankie asked."Rose."I told him and he smiled.We fell asleep curled up together.It doesn't get better then this.