Ch.20 im preagant!!!!

Frankie POV.

I won the finale HOH and of course I picked Zach.We setting in the Orange chairs when Julie reveals twist from the summer.I found out the other day that they didn't show that I was pregnant on the show,so now I'm worried how everyone will react.They start the voting and Zach wins.He Hugs me and I'm so proud of him.We walk out and there's confetti exploding everywhere.Julie pulls us up to the front."Before we leave there's one more surprise that we would like to share with you."Julie said.Zach smiled at me."Frankie,Zach would you care to share."Julie asked."Um ya,well Earlier this summer,Frankie and I found out some big news..."Zach rambled and I couldn't help the joy that was building up inside me."Im pregnant!"I blurted out.Everyone hugged us.I glanced over to the crowed and saw Zach's parents in shock.then there where tiny arms rapped around me.I turned around at it was Ari up on stage with us."AAAA,Im an aunt!Im going to spoil that kid rotten!"Ari sheared,then walked over to Zach who was talking to Caleb and tugged on his shoulder.She narrowed her eyes.and poked his chest."You,nocked my brother up."Ari said and you could feel the camera on zoom to catch it.Zach looked over at me and everyone was silent.Then she broke out in a grin."Took you long enough."Then she hugged Zach.Zach looked over at me with this wired look,and I just shrugged my shoulders.Ari let go and then Payton wrapped his arms around Zach.

"It's been a crazy summer and I would like to think everyone for another wonderful season,goodnight."

Julie signed off.