Ch.24 carring on

Zach's pov

The next day the docs told us that we could go home and how sorry he was for our lost.Mom and dad and Payton went back to Florida the same day because Payton had school.our big Brother house mats went back to there life's.Cody and Caleb told me no madder when,No madder what for,If I need then,call them.Frankie and I packed without saying word,and went back to New York.When we got to his apartment AJ called me.

"Hello."I answered.

"Zach,I just heard.Im so sorry."Aj said.

"It's ok...."I waited until Frankie walked back to his room and the shower turned on to continue."Its not ok,I'm dieing AJ.I feel awful.I feel like I failed him."I told AJ.

"Zach,you lost your kid.That's something no one should have to go through, especially when your 24."AJ said.

We talked for a bit then called it a night.I walked back to the room.Frankie was standing in the bathroom with his hand on his stomach,just looking at his Scar.I leaned on the door way.Frankie looked up with tears in his eyes.Frankie had lost a little bit of the baby wait and had just a small bump.

"We...we where going to be dads."Frankie said with a tear rolling down his face.

"I know."I said tears rolling down my face.

"We where so close."Frankie said then turned around."We were so fucking close."He said."Why?Why the hell did this happen?Why the fuck can't we ever just have a happy ending?My gut TOLD me,then.In the house,something told me then,and I thought it was because of the baby,but,we don't have one now,so explain to me,why the fuck.Would my gut tell me to do it,when it knew it would just take him from us!"Frankie asked.

I pushed off the wall and Wrapped my arms around his neck.We jus stood there and cried.We walked back and say across from each other.

"We should talk."Frankie said.

"Ya."I said.

"How do we get over this?How do we carry on."Frankie asked.

"We just got to take it one day at a time."

"Zach,what if you want a kid.I don't think I can go through this again."I told him.

"Frankie,we already talked about this,If and when your ready to have another kid.Will do it,but not until your ready."I told him

Frankie's pov

You half to tell him.Look at him he looks so hopeful.Nan up and tell him.
Zach,I can't have kids.See not that hard now say it out loud!!!!

"Zach........"I started.

"What?"He asked.Damn toes puppy eyes.

"I love you."...Pussy.

"I love you to Frankie."

**

Life carried on but I felt terrible everyday that I didn't tell him.Ari yelled at me everyday I didn't tell him,and that just made me feel worse.I got letters from the hospital about the test,but nothing major no-yes you can have another kid or no you can't there was to much damage.Zach stopped talking about kids that much but I knew that's all he thought about.We had our moments every now and again,mainly Halliday's,but we where doing good.It was the Winter two days before New Years and I was back to my normal abs and Zach was said that the baby wait was finally all good.We went out and got take out and AJ and Ari came over.We carried take out through the door and We all where sitting down in the couch.AJ,And Ari where the only ones who knew I probably won't be able to have kids.We finished eating and where talking about Plains for New Years Eve,but Zach was starring at his phone.

"Hello,Earth to Zach.What are you starring at."Aj asked.

"Nothing."Zach said.AJ took Zach phone.

"Baby's?"Aj said.

Fuck!I was hopping this wouldn't happen so soon.The baby fever.The one thing that could ruin everything.

"Hay!"Zach yelled snatching his phone.

"Ooooo,Zach's got baby fever."Ari said.

I swallowed hard.

"Ya but Frankie and I arnt talking about another kid."Zach said."you know unless you want another baby?"Zach Asked.

I didn't answer.....
Everyone knew why I didn't answer.

"You do want another kid,right?"Zach asked.

Answer him!Tell him Now!Frankie,man up.

"Ummmmm."

That didn't Fucking help.

"Um!"Zach said."Do you want kid with me or not?"Zach asked.

Tell him just yell it I Cant!,jest yell it damn it.

"Yes."I told him.

Ari and AJ looked at me,Zach smiled.

Fuck what did I just say.Zach hugged me and I gave Ari and AJ a look the What-the-Fuck-did-I-just-do look.they gave shook there head at me.

FUCK! YOU DONE DID IT NOW.

we didn't have sex until the begging of this months and even then it was protected and I topped,just because Zach would SHUT UP.But what am I going to do now,when I CAN'T get pregnant.

I should have just told him.