Ch.9 part 2 Hearing

No Pov

Wile Zach and Frankie where busy in the bathroom everyone else was hearing it in the bedroom.

"Did you hear that."Cody asked."No."Derrick told them."Lesson."Cody said.Thet sat there in silence,until."Oh!"They heard."See I told you that was so Zach,he's bottom."Cody said."That could have been Frankie."Derrick said."Oooo."They heard."Thats so was Zach."Caleb Said."No way,Zach would sound way more girl then that that has to be Frankie."Derrick explained.The door to the HOH room swung open,and Victoria walked in."What are you guys doing?"She asked."Trying to tell if it's Zach's,Or Frankie moaning."Cody said shamelessly."Why are you lessening to them have sex,you wired O's."Victoria said."How else did you think we would find out who was bottom,now come help us."Caleb told her.Victoria walked over and sat on the bed.They all sat there in silence and waited,before..."Oh,god....mmm.....ah." They heard."See that has to be Frankie."Derrick said."No that proves it was Zach."Caleb said."Oh god,don't stop." They herd again."Im with them that was Zach."Victoria said."No way,Zach would sound waaaay girly them that."Derrick argued."Zach,without a doubt."Caleb said.Its insane how there lessoning to there friends hookup,and fighting over the giver and reserver.They sat there waiting for another moan when the bathroom door opened instead.Out steeped Frankie and Zach,both with towels wrapped around there waist,they just looked at everyone."What are you guess doing?"Frankie asked."Trying to figure out if it was you or Zach moaning."Caleb said."Your kidding?"Zach asked dryly."Thats insane,you guys really have lost your minds."They all silently agreed.After a few moments."Soooo?"Zach asked."So what?"Caleb asked."So,did you figure it out?"He asked."Everyone but Derrick thinks it was you."Caleb told him."See,I told you to be quite."Frankie whispered.Frankie leaned in to whisper in Zach ear."Maybe I need to teach you what happens when you don't lesson and here I thought you where a good boy."No one but Zach heard it but it sent chills down his spin.Zach started thinking of the ways Frankie would teach him latter....and couldn't wait.