Ch.17 Zankieween

Frankie's pov

"Zach come on the party started 30 minutes ago!"I yelled sitting on the bed.Zach walked out of the bathroom."Hay someone wanted round 2."he said.I roiled my eyes."Ya,you!You frootloop."I reminded him."Yep,and we can sneak in,calm down."He told him.I jumped up and we headed down the steps.The music grew louder as we approached.I slipped into the living room,and Zach fallowed.Ari came up to us after a few minutes."So how's the party been....well what 5 minutes you've been down here,anyway's?"Ari said smiling."You noticed?"Zach asked,turning red."Me,everyone else..."Ari said with a smile.I rolled my eyes.She hugged us and we talked for a bit then she wondered off.I turned around and Zach was over in the corner doing Jell-O shots,with big Sean.I couldn't help but giggled.I walked over to them,and looked into a basket with 30 empty Jell-O shots containers."Zach your going to be wasted."I said laughing as they did tequila shots.They had 6 down before Zach even looked at me."Hayyy,babyyy,I missed you,where have you been."Zach Slurred."Here."I said."Baby,I missed you.Here,take a shot you look tens."He said.What the hell,where at a party.Ya,that was a mistake,before I knew it we where in the kitchen as Sean held Zach's legs in the air as he drank from the keg.Sean put him back down on the ground."Woooooooow!That was fun!"Zach said regaining his balance.Ari and I where seating up on the counter and there where only a few people left mainly family and close friends,but the music was still blasting in the other room.Ari was druuuuuuuuuuunk."Hay,hey!"She said giggling and pulling on my arm.I was drunk off my ass to."Whaaaat?"I asked then giggled."We should do body shots!"Ari cheered."Ya!"Zach cheered.Ari jumped down off the counter."Frankie take your shirt off and lay on the counter.I went to take my shirt off."Wait!"Zach yelled,then giggled."I wanta do it."He said.I broke out smiling as Zach walked over and took my shirt off.Ari was giggling uncontrollably in the background.Sean was the only one who wasn't waisted that bad.He threw my shirt to the ground and helped lay me down on the counter.Ari grabbed like 20 shot glasses and laid them a crossed my abs,she grabbed the tequila and poorer it into each one and spilled some on my abs then kicked it is off,and if I wasn't waisted I would have thought it was wired.Zach bit his lip,and that kinda made it wired.Ari got salt and a lime.I put my hand on my head a watched.She pored salt on my v-line,and put the lime in a bowl,and say it next to me."Ok,Shot,salt lime."She explained."What?"Zach asked.Finally looking away from my salt covered V-line.Ari rolled her eyes."Watch."She said.She took a shot,then liked my V-Line,then but the lime and made a sour face.I thought it was wired haveing my sister lick my V-Line,but it creeped me out how much Zach seamed to like it."See easy,now you."Ari said.Zach did a shot and broke out laughing when he liked my V-Line then bit the lime."That was fun....and hot."Zach said."2 down!18 to go!Zach,lets do them together!"Ari said jumping up and down.Zach was for it.Watching my sister and boy friend do 18 shots and lick my V-Line was wired and umm..Ya.Ari and Zach where giggling like kids.Ari took the shoot glasses off me and Zach took a watch cloth and whipped the salt off me."Ok what's now?"Ari asked.i sat up and Zach wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me off the counter.I giggled."Zach!put me down."I said thew my giggle fit."Don't!"Ari said.Zach swung me around."Zach!Zach!"I yelled.Zach stopped spinning and then connected our lips,for drunk sloppy kisses.Then sat me down on the ground.I wrapped my arm around Ari neck."Hay,I just got the best idea in the world!"Ari yelled,she walked over to her bag and grabbed something,she hid it behind her back."Remember what we where talking about last night?"Ari asked.I raised an eye brow.Ari stood behind me then attached a handcuffs to my wrist.Zach started laughing.Ari smiled then pulled me over and attached the other to his hand.We laughter for a bit.I raised my arm to look for the release,but couldn't find one."Ari where the secret release?"I asked."There isn't one,there the real deal."She said with a smile."Ari!"Zach yelled."What you said handcuffs,have fun figuring that one out tonight."Ari said."I bet you cant."She added."I bet we can Zach said."Really,fine it a bet.If you can I'll give you the key..if not you to are stuck handcuffed for a hole day."Ari said.If there one thing I learned is that you don't make drunken bets but there I was agreeing to it."Ok,go time starts now."Ari said then like a man on a mission Zach pulled me up to our bedroom.A shut the door.It was hard as hell.We kept on getting tangled up a twisted.I thought about just calling quits,but we figured it out and where back down the kitchen,then Ari handcuffed us.We crawled into bed.

I woke up with a killer headache.A headache from hell.Zach moaned and rolled over and hugged me."Babyyyy come on let's have,hot,nasty,drunk in sex."He said.ok,some one still's tipsy."nooooo,my head hurts like a bitch."I moaned.He opened his eyes and started kissing my neck."Zach,i swear to god...I promise I will fuck you tonight if you just cut me some slack."I moaned.He jumped up,and brought me water and an aspirin."Thanks."I said setting up and taking it.He giggled.I jumped up threw on a t shirt and shorts a we headed down stairs.Ari was sitting on the couch wrapped up in a blanket and ice pack on her head.Zach giggled.Ari liked up."Is he still drunk?"Ari asked.I nodded my head."God promise we won't get that drunk at your after party for rock of ages."Ari said and I shushed her."What's that."Zach asked."You haven't told him yet."Ari asked."No,about what?"Zach asked.I took a deep breath."Im going back to Broadway!"I cheered and Zach hugged me."Thats awesome,baby."Zach said.holding me close.Ya,now only if I can get this head ache to go away.