Ch.12 best part of breaking up

Zach ran up to his mom and dad and wrapped is arm around them.He broke away."Mom,dad I know this has to be crazy confusing and I'm with you...."Zach started."Zach,sweetie,we love you and it's your life and we want you to be happy,It doesn't madder who gives that to you ass long as your happy."Zach's mom said."We love you,no Madder who you love."Zach's dad said."thanks I love you."Zach said and they grouped hugged.They spent sometime together before they found Frankie with his family everyone introduce each other and they decided to get dinner.Frankie pulled Zach to the side before they where seated."You know I haven't done anything since we broke up,and I still owe you a punishment."Frankie told him."I haven't either."Zach said."Mmm,maybe I can have some fun with that."Frankie said hitting his lip,and Zach swallowed hard."W-What does that mean?"Zach asked."You'll find out."Frankie said with an evil smile.The waiter seated them.They sat at a round table,the order went like this...Zach,Frankie,ari,Frankie's mom,Zach's mom,Zach's dad,and Payton on the other side of Zach.

"So are you to getting a hotel?"Zach's mom asked."No,there coming back with me I have a surprise for them."Ari said."What?"Frankie asked."I can't tell you,do you not no what the word surprise means."Ari told him.Zach giggled."I guess where going with her."Frankie said,he slid his hand on to Zach's thigh.Zach didn't thing anything about it."I can't wait to get back to New York."Frankie said."I can't wait to come see you."Zach said and Frankie slid his hand between Zach's legs.Zach raised and eye brow,but Frankie face didn't change."I know you can come see me and then fly back to Florida,and then we'll met up for Zankieween."Frankie said."Zankieween?"Zach mom asked."Oh,ya.Where dressing up as each other for Halloween."Frankie explained.Frankie hand slid up Zach's leg.Zach leaned in to Frankie."What are you doing?"Zach whispers so only Frankie could here.Frankie turned and looked at him.Frankie took his hand a rubbed it flatly over Zach's growing bulge in his pants."What?"Frankie asked with a smile.Zach eyes widened."What,Zach,payback."Frankie whispered."You wouldn't."Zach whispered."Oh but I would."Frankie said with a smile."Frankie our family is here."Zach said looking at Ari caring on a conversation with everyone."So,what can't you handle it,or is it wrong."Frankie said lightI tracing the bulge in Zach's pants."Ok,your still piss,but Frankie."Zach whined."but nothing,Zach,Now be a good boy."Frankie said and involuntary,Zach pushed into Frankie's touch."See you like it."Frankie said cupping Zach."Frankie,of course I like it I haven't done anything in weeks I'm like a ticking time bomb over year."Zach said."exactly."Frankie said with a smile."Frankie,please."Zach whined,but Frankie squeezed Zach through his pants and Zach jumped.Everyone looked at them."You ok?"Zach's mom asked."Ya.Im fine."Zach said readjusting.Frankie rubbed Zach through his pants.Zach tried to ignore it.Everyone else went back to there conversation and Zach turned back to Frankie."Frankie my parents are here."Zach said."Shh,the cloth hide everything."Frankie said.that was true the table cloth hung to the floor and hid everything."Frankie please..oh God you wouldn't."Zach said as Frankie unzipped his pants and rubbed him through his underwear."I wouldn't give you a hand job through under the table at dinner with your family,because I beg to differ."Frankie said."Frankie please,you cant."Zach begged."Oh I love it when you beg."Frankie said and slipped his hand down Zach's boxers.He ran his fingers up and down Zach."God it's been so long."Frankie said biting his lip.Zach looked around with panic in his eyes."Frankie please they'll hear me."Zach told him."No they won't because now you haft to be quite,because I won't stop even if there watching."Frankie said wrapping his hand around Zach."Ok,ok,I get your point,but baby please."Zach begged.Frankie stroke Zach a Twice.Zach mouth opened a little and he had to bit is lip not to moan."maybe I should make you talk to them to.Frankie said looking over at everyone who was still talking."Frankie please."Zach begged.Zach leftWe his hips into Frankie's touch as he stroked him a couple more times."I won't go fast,just nice and slow so you learn."Frankie said."Frankie p-please."Zach begged.Frankie just kept stroking pleasantly."Hay Zach,do you have any plains for when you to are in New York?"Ari asked.Zach looked over with panic in his eyes."N-No,just going to hang out."Zach said.Frankie kept stroking Zach as they kept talking to him.Frankie rubbed Zach's tip and Zach shivered."What is wrong?"Zach's mom asked."N-Nothing."Zach answered."Broski?"Payton asked.And Zach's eyes widened."Its nothing,im fine."He insisted.Everyone drifted off from Zach and Frankie and started talking about Ari's new album.Zach turned and looked at Frankie."ok,I learned my lesson now stop,frank before..."Zach said."Nope."Frankie said and rubbed Zach's tip again.Zach grabbed Frankie's shirt.His breathing started to hitch in his throat."Frankie,god please,it's been to long I won't be able to be quite."Zach begged."Come on Zach,you know you want to,just cum,with everyone here,it's turning you on and you know it."Frankie said rubbing Zach faster."Mmm,god."Zach whispered."cum for me baby."Frankie whispered and Zach had to pull off the edge."I can't,frankie,not with everyone here."Zach said."You can,you come now and I'll fuck you later."Frankie whispered to him."But,everyone..."Zach said."Zach cum for me baby,hard,and quite."And Zach lost it he gripped Frankie's shirt and held on to the arm of his chair with his other.Zach mouth opened a little.Frankie rubbed him through it and watch Zach face as he runes to moan,but Zach didn't make a sound just a sigh of relief.Frankie zipped his pant back and whipped Zach's cum in his boxers.The check came latter and they paid and headed to Ari.Zach thought they got away scot free.Ari walked them into there room at the house and bursted out laughing when she shut the door Zach and Frankie looked at her like she had lost her mind."What?"Frankie asked."Omg at a restaurant with Zach parents there,I know your spiteful but that was just cold."Ari said and Zach went red."how did you know?"Frankie asked."Because Zach is a dead give away."Ari said and they all laughed."Anyway I'll give you to some private time."Ari said.When the door closed Frankie pushed Zach on the bed,the night had just begun.