Ch.23 part 1 pain

A/N
Ok I don't know what's wrong with me and why I weight so many sad chapters,but here you go.sadness.I promise happy chapters to come but the next few wile be sad #SorryImNotSorry
__________________________

Frankie's pov

Pain....all I could feel was a sharp pain shooting up my Back and through my stomach.

Earlier

We where gust got done eating dinner with everyone.We walked out side and it was cold my white tights didn't help block the cold,so Payton,Zach's mom and dad,and Ari,and my mom and Nonna.We all decided to head back to Nonna's so our family's could bond and by bond I mean ask me and Zach a bunch of uncomfortable questions.We where all sitting in the living room talking about the baby and more shit Me and Zach haven't talked about yet.I honestly wasn't that big.It was more like baby fat,a little mooch but it was only one month in.but Zach is upset's with it,he always want to look at it or touch it or anything.he had he hand resting on my stomach and we where smiling at each other,when Ari took a pic and uploaded it to Twitter.

Ariana-look at the heart eyes!!!!!!I love it already.#Zankie #ZankieBaby #ZankieJr.
[pic]

I smiled as I read the post.

"Ari,ZankieJr...really."I joked.

"Yes,it adorable."She said then stuck her tongue out at me.

"You know it's going to trend in like 30 seconds right."Payton added.

Everyone laughed.

"So,are you guys going to live in Florida or New York?"Zach's mom asked.

"Ummmm."I said looking at Zach.Zach shrugged his shoulders.

We talked for a little bit,but I felt a little pain in my stomach,so I sat up and put pressure on my waist line.Zach looked over at me.

"Baby,you ok?"He asked.

I wasn't."Ya."I huffed.Zach looked over at Ari.Ari sat up.

"Frankie?"Ari said.

"I'm fine."I lied.The pain just kept on getting stronger,a little more at a time.Like a wait was slowly being lowered onto me....pressure.

"Should we call someone?"Zach dad asked.

"No ill...I'll be....ill be fine."I said between breath's.I felt light headed.

"Frankie,sweetie are you ok."Nonna asked.

"Im fine...ah!"I yelled doubling over.

Zach freaked."mom call the hospital and tell them where coming,frankie come on where going to go get you checked."Zach said.

"Zach I'm..Aaahhhh!"I yelled Pressed harder on my stomach.The pain just wouldn't go away and the pressure just kept on building.

"No!Now,that my damn kid and where going to the hospital."Zach ordered.Did I mention he sexy when he orders out of love.

"Frankie,come on."My mom said.

Ari walked over to me.And her and Zach helped me up.I could barley stand.

"Baby,where does it hurt."zach asked.I looked up to answer,but felt something warm run down my leg.

"Zach!"Payton yelled.

Zach,and Ari looked down.I glanced down and saw my white pants turn red.Zach looked up at me but the hole world was becoming fuzzy.Zach looked at me and my eyes fluttered shut.Zach shook my shoulder,but I couldn't open my eyes.This loud ringing sound felled the air along with Screams and Zach yelling.'Call an ambulance!' and then it all went silent.

Present

Zach's pov.

We called an ambulance and where setting in the waiting room.They took Frankie and rushed to surgery.I was pacing back in forth in the waiting area up and down the isle.Ari,Nonna,and Frankie's mom where on one side,and Payton and my mom and dad where on the other side.

"Zach sit down,you burning a hole in the ground won't help."My mom said.

"I'm sorry,but the two most important thing in my life Are at risk right now and I can't do anything to stop it!"I snapped,then continued to pace,and bit my nail.Ari called some of the our big Brother friends and sense they where close they came.Cody and Caleb Where the first to show.They came running in as if there life depended on it.They came over and hugged us.

"What's going on."Cody asked after our hug.

"I don't know we where at nonna's and he just got these pains and then there was blood everywhere it just wouldn't stop.The medics showed up and they couldn't stop the bleeding so they rushed him here and took him straight to surgery."I told them with out breathing,tears rolling down my cheeks.

Hayden came in with Nichole and Christen.I explained what was going on and we all sat down.I held ari's hand.After about two minutes a doc come out and took his cap off.I watch grays anatomy and I know what that means.I stood up and he walked over to me.

"Grande family?"He asked.

"Ya."I said crossing my arms.Everyone was looking at each other cody and Caleb looked at each other then back up to me.

"Zach?"The doc asked.

"Ya.."I said,ready for the worst.

"Can I talk to you for a sec."The doc asked.I nodded and he lead me into a private room.We sat down across from each other."I wanted to tell you here so you could be alone,this is a big decision and you deserve the right to think by yourself first."He said....ok now I was getting worried."The baby,the baby is out of it proper place and has shifted so it is up against one of Frankie's organs.If we would have known sooner we could have placed it back in its proper place but,when the blood suplise broke,that when Frankie started to bleed,it took all the blood and fluid the baby needs to survive inside the carrier.There are a few options."The doc said.I was holding back tears."We can take the baby out but it's only a mount old,so,um,if we remove the bAby it won't survive out side off the the carrier.Once we cut the cord the blood supply well stop.Or we could try to leave the baby in and wire it to where it will get the blood supplies it needs to grow to its proper stage,but if you leave the baby in....if you leave the baby in.When we take it out.The wire will be too damage to put back in it proper place and Frankie won't have enough blood supply to survive.Its still a slime chance being out side off the normal blood supply that the baby will live."The doc finished.I couldn't believe my ears.

"So your basically telling me that I have haft to chose,Frankie's life or the baby's?And even then the baby may not survive?"I asked.

"I'm sorry,but yes,and we need a decision soon."The doc said.

I took deep breaths,but I knew my mind was made up.

We walked out of the room and I had tears in my eyes.Everyone stood up and I explained what was going on.We sat back down and I held ari's hand.

"I hope I made the right Choice."I mumbled.