Ch.10 waiting

No pov

Zach was waiting and thinking off the many ways Frankie would teach him later and the waiting was killing him.Everyone was in the kitchen talking,but Zach couldn't focus or take his eyes off Frankie."Zach!"Frankie yelled."What?"Zach asked finally paying attention."Are you awake over there,your in a dream land."Frankie asked.ya a dream land thinking of what your going to do to me.Zach thought to himself."Im fine,just thinking."Zach told him."Of what?"Frankie asked walking over to him and wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.Zach swallowed hard."Um,nothing."Zach said.Frankie raised an eyebrow."Nothing means something,what is it you can tell me."Frankie told him.Frankie could see the panic in his eyes."Come with me."Frankie said pulling him into the beehive away from everyone else.Frankie pulled him in and shut the door."Ok what is it?"Frankie asked sweetly.Zach said nothing just starred at the floor,it was hard for him to understand everything going on as it was and thinking of Frankie punishing him just confused him more."Its just."Zach started,but didn't know how to explain what he was feeling."What,baby,you can tell me anything."Frankie said standing in front of him.That just confused him more,Why did he like it when Frankie called him baby so much?"Zach talk to me."Frankie said wrapping his arms around his neck.Zach couldn't help but feel like this was the first time they ever had held each other like this,the first time he wanted to kiss Frankie,the feeling overwhelmed him."It just feels different."Zach says."What does?"Frankie asked."Us,you and me,all I want to do is grab you and kiss you though out the day,you drive me crazy,and yet I never want to let you go.I can't help feel that what I feel when I'm with you is wrong,but I never want it to go away,I just,just...."Zach Tried to explain,but couldn't find his words.Zach Grabbed Frankie's shirt,and kissed him roughly.It wasn't there first kiss by far but it felt like it,to Zach.It felt like The camera's weren't watching for the first time.The kiss quickly seeped to a full on make out.Zach grabbed Frankie's ass,then picked him up.Frankie wrapped his legs around Zach's waist.Zach spun them and laid Frankie down on one of the beehive seat parts.Frankie legs fell so they where bent,one on each Sind of Zach.Zach knelt in the middle.Zach broke the kiss and leaned back and unzipped Frankie's pants."What are you doing."Frankie asked whit a smile."Show me...what you said earlier,show me."Zach said."Is that what all of this is about?"Frankie asked.Zach didn't answer just stalled.Frankie leaned up and reconnected there lips.The kiss was patient,and entice.Frankie slowly broke away,he sat up with Zach still between his legs."Zach,I lo-,really care about you.And I don't want to see you like this."Frankie said.Zach looked up."I really care about you to,and it's insane how much I care about you,Im just really confused.Part off me still fells like this is wrong."Zach said true fully."Zach,breath,its is all happening so fast for you and I understand that.."Frankie swallowed hard,a tear rolled down his face as the words that he never wanted to say came out."Maybe we should take a break.I know thinking that your family is a home watching you scared you a lot,and I want you to be happy,Zach.We can talk about this when the camera's aren't on,when it's just me and you."Frankie said,he quickly whipped away the tears that had fallen.Zach wasn't sure what he wanted,but he knew he needed Frankie in his life,but all he could fell is the camera in the back of his head.Frankie could tell it was tearing him up,so he slid out from in between his legs and stood up.Zach didn't move just kept staring at the spot where Frankie used to be.Frankie bent down and kissed his cheek."I will always care about you."Frankie said then walked out,leaving Zach there tears in his eyes,unable to proses what just happened.A few minutes ago he was thinking of what dirty think Frankie would do to him,now he was sitting alone,single,and alone.

Frankie walked out to the kitchen with tears in his eyes.He tried to push them back,but one slipped lose.Everyone looked at him."What's wrong?"Derrick asked.Frankie just shook his head and walked up to the HOH room.Zach walked out,not even trying to hid the tears that where falling from his face.Everyone was confused.Zach sat down and put his head on the table."Zach,what happened?"Cody asked.Zach looked up and whipped the tears from his face.Zach tried to tell them but couldn't believe it himself."Zach?"Caleb asked.Zach took a deep breath,looked up and with tear stained eyes and tried not to cry."Um,I think,um...we..we broke up."Zach said then the tears started flowing again.No one said anything just group hugged Zach.Hearing the words made it to real for Zach.He couldn't believe it,but he knew it wouldn't be for long...it couldn't be.All he could do now,was wait.