A different kind of Intimacy

It seemed a miracle that nearly two months had passed without the Athena Adams committing a serious crime on any of the BAU's cases- well, unless you counted having secret sex with a co-worker you once tried to kill a crime...

Morgan and Athena's secret nights continued longer than either thought they would; spending their days bickering at work only to find themselves wrapped around each other hours later-  but of course they still hated each other...

"He's on the run down 4th street- I've got it!"

Morgan's voice yelled into the radio as Athena spent her 'surveying' duties tucking into street-food that she most certainly did not pay for, pausing mid bite when someone pushed past her rushing down the street with a familiar looking man chasing him.

"I'm on it!" She yelled past Morgan, throwing her hot dog over her shoulder at him.

"I said I've got it Adams!"

"I'll race ya for him" she yelled back at him with a playful smirk, already way ahead of him which made him shake his head with a grin.

"Oh so shorty wants to run now?" He teased, already mere seconds behind her even with her head start as they raced through various gardens and alleyways before hurling himself over a brick wall; running into a house.

"For fuck sakes' Athena sighed as she also jumped the wall and ran into the house, following the scream into the kitchen.

"Which way?" She panted to the woman holding her laundry in her pyjamas who was paralysed with fear, slowly raising her hand to point up the stairs. 

"Thanks hun" Athena yelled, already half way up the stairs, chasing where the unsub had ran; followed by Morgan a few moments later.

"Which way did they go?" 

"Stop fucking throwing things at me!" He heard Athena curse as she jumped through the neighbours window on the upper floor after the unsub, Morgan choosing another way to cut him off and rushing out of the house instead.

"Fuck off you crazy bitch!" The unsub yelled back, running down some stairs and out the back of a house as Athena slid down the banister to pick up speed, a red blinding rage flooding through her momentarily.

"You wanna see a crazy bitch?!" She hurled herself onto his leg as he tried to climb over the wall, yanking him backdown, not expecting his fist to immediately meet her nose.

"You fucker!" She stumbled back in pain that only grew when he threw her into the brick wall to run out the ally just as Morgan turned up, seconds too late to grab him, "get out of my way Morgan!"

"Let someone else catch one for once!" He called after her with an eyeroll and jumping back into the SUV, "Athena I've got this!"

His plan was simple; drive ahead of the unsub and turn the steering wheel to stop in front of him just in time to cut him off- it was a perfect agency tactic, and it didn't hurt that it looked pretty cool too.

But there was one thing he didn't account for, and that was the woman he hit with his car instead; a woman he happened to be sleeping with/be mortal enemies with.

"Fuck!" Athena exclaimed as her body rolled over the hood of the car out of control, flopping onto the floor before glaring at Morgan who sat in utter shock, "I'm going to kill you later Morgan!"

He almost didn't realise Athena was now up on her feet racing after the unsub once more since he was too taken aback by how oddly beautiful she was rolling over a literal car.