Athena and Morgan

Athena's world spun as her blurry eyes opened. She felt a sharp pain in the side of her stomach and an overwhelming urge to throw up from the familiar stench of blood, urine and decomposing bodies- she did.

When she looked up to wipe her mouth, she was in a place she never thought she would be again. A place she never wanted to be back at again, a place she feared almost as much as her father's cult- the basement of the ambassador's estate.

Closed her eyes, half to stop the spinning room from making her throw up again and half as a mental attempt to hide herself from the room that she was imprisoned and beaten in years ago.

She tried to sit up through the pain and lifted her top to look at the stab wound in her side, it was deep but it wouldn't kill her- it just hurt like it would.

She tried to remember what she saw before it went dark. The room, the sound of Morgan calling her name, the person behind her, the pain. She closed her eyes to try and envision their face as they walked round her body and crouched down by her before she passed out.

"Hello dear" Clyde's voice rang through her ears.

She snapped her head round to the man stood at the metal sliding doors of the basement who stood smirking at her.

"You" she snarled, remembering seeing his smug face as she fell into her unconscious state before on the balcony.

"Me" he smiled and started waltzing over to her, "I'm honestly flattered you came up with such an elaborately stupid plan just to save little old me."

"Fuck you man" she groaned and tried to shuffle away from him, he grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her close to him as he tied rope around her hands. His eyes burned into hers as his face stood opposite hers.

"Oh please do- does this bring back any memories of our little house together?" He smirked as he pulled it tight and lifted her up by her hands, hanging her just slightly off the floor by her arms on a metal hook.

"I can't believe you betrayed Interpole to work for him, you're a fucking asshole" she spat, he grabbed her jaw and brought her face close to his.

"Oh, I don't work for him dear" he whispered, his eyes flickered down to her lips which made her pull back out of repulsion.

As she went to ask for him to expand on what he meant, the doors slid open again. A pair of stiletto heels slowly walked towards Athena, long legs and a long black cocktail dress accompanied them as well as long, jet black hair and a sinister smile of the 'black widow.'

"Hello Athena, nice to see you again" she smirked at her with a hint of her French accent that rolled off her tongue, Clyde let go of Athena's face and walked over to the side of the wife of the Ambassador.

"You're doing something other than being a wife? Shocking" Athena said sarcastically, she knew how ruthless and sinister Bella was despite her act of being 'just a wife' to the most cutthroat ambassador in all of Europe- she found that out quickly after becoming his number two. She knew how stupid it was to mock her but she couldn't help it, she was pissed and confused at the situation but most of all- she was angry at herself for not seeing this coming.

"You're as witty and childish as ever" Bella's face turned to one of stern boredom, although Athena could hardly tell with all the plastic surgery and Botox the woman had that meant her face always stayed in one, stern, threatening place.

"What do you want? Are you going to kill me? Just get it over with already, I'd much rather you kill me than listen to your 'I'm going to take over the world' villain speech that I could probably write better myself" Athena rolled her eyes.