Unfortunate

"He hit her Hotch, he fucking hit her! That son of a bitch hit her!" 

Morgan's furious exclamations echoed around the park just as much as his pacing that turned the team dizzy as they searched for any traces of where she could be.

"Morgan, we need to stay calm to find her-" Hotch assured before turning to the team, "-Reid, any progress?"

"I don't understand, none of these streets are near here" Reid studied the map with puzzlement.

"She did sound pretty drugged, she might have confused the street signs" Emily joined the group after sending the police dogs around the park with Athena's scent to track.

"Wait- 347-" Reid scanned the map once more, "-that's a street code!"

"How far away?" 

"You have to drive onto the highway to get to it, it's at least 10 minutes away."

"She must have blacked out before she responded to us- lets go there and turn left" Hotch ordered, rushing to the cars before Reid even finished his sentence, "he must have got out of the car again about 15 minutes later so we'll search the surrounding areas- let's go; Athenas waiting for us..."

Of all the dirty rooms Athena had woken up tied to a metal bed in, this one was considerably one of the nicer ones.

"Fuck" she mumbled as her vision blurred in and out, attempting to look out of the one window on the door of the dark storage container, managing to wiggle her wrist out of the restraint within minutes to untie her legs with shaking hands.

"D-double fuck-" She cursed as her stomach twisted with a shaking pain similar to cramps of a monstrous level.

"Hotch?" She whispered into the earpiece between winces, "Morgan?"

Great, just fucking great, who needs a working earpiece? Piece of shit FBI tech...

She stood on shaking legs moments later after loosening the last knot only to find her shoes and phone missing, pausing more at the fact someone had sloppily put on red lipstick that she tried to rub off in the scuffed mirror on the back wall.

"S-stop! Please! Not again!" The screams of a sobbing girl alerted her to the door window leading into the hallway, standing on her tippy toes to spot a large body dragging a kicking woman similarly dressed to Athena- only with more blood coating her legs.

"Hey! Leave her the fuck alone!" Athena instinctively yelled out, smashing on the door which seemed to get the man's attention as he chucked the weak woman to one side and marched to the door.

Shit, shit, shit.

The professor pushed open the door, staring down through his brow that had considerably more dirt on it now, a detail that scared her more than the blood on his cuffs.

"I-I said leave her alone, asshole" she stammered before faking her confidence "if you want to kill someone, kill me."

What the fuck Athena? Why would you-

The professor grabbed her gently by the throat, bringing her close to him as he whispered a chilling sentence that was far worse than the murder she imagined coming her way.

"I can tell that you're going to be a favourite of the customers."

"You're fucking sick dude" she pushed him as he cackled a straight laugh, drinking her in, pausing at her lips before he left.

"If ever was there a madden to temp me into their customers sin, it would be you..."

What the fuck?