All of you

"Athena- wake up!" Morgan shook her body awake

"What the hell man?" She said sitting up in their bed and rubbing her eyes, she realised that they were wet like she had been crying- she had.

"You were having a nightmare again" he sat next to her, popping on the lamp by the side of their bed and looking over at her.

"Oh- sorry for waking you" she said apologetically. She hated that her nightmares affected him, she hated that they affected her but she could deal with them, most of the time- or that's what she told herself anyway to hide her real fear that she couldn't handle them.

It made her feel guilty knowing she would wake him up with her screams and shaking. The nightmares stopped for a while after she came out of prison, they would occasionally happen but not nearly as often of intensely as before. After the case with the mayor and his children- they had started up again, getting worse than ever. 

She would hear the gunshot echoing around her mind in the dark, see their cold faces staring back at her.

'You could have saved us' they would say to her.

Then she was outside the cabin again, she'd run in and freeze when she saw the people in the room blocking her from the basement door.

Her dad, John, Eric, Johnna, her mom, then men from the dock, the professor, the countless of people who had hurt her- who she had killed- all stood there in her way. She had to try and get through them all, flashes of the pain they caused her interrupting the moment to send her to her knees. She would eventually get to the door and open it to see a sight that would forever be burnt into her brain. The three children curled up in the corner, dead, staring at her.

You could have saved us.

Beside them was Kyle. Just staring at her, the frozen expression of his dead body pained across his face.

You could have saved me.

And then she was back at the front of the cabin again, the timer restarting- telling her to be faster this time and she might make it in time.

She never did.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Morgan rubbed her arm through a yawn that he tried, and failed, to hide.

"It's cool, I'll just go to the lounge so you can fall asleep mr yawny head- sorry for waking you" she gave him a small smiled and kissed his hand on her shoulder before shuffling to the edge of the bed. Before she could hop of, his arms had wrapped around her waist from behind and gently pulled her back on.

"Stay" he whispered in her ear which sent tingles through her body.

"It's hard to sleep when you're not in the bed" he added with a smile.

"It's even harder to fall asleep with me screaming and crying next to you" she laughed and turned to him, he planted a gentle kiss onto her lips.

"If it means you stay in my arms, then it's fine with me" he smiled.

"That was so grossly sweet" she chuckled and led back down with him, her head resting on his slowly rising and falling chest as his arms wrapped around her.

"You're so freaking warm man it's ridiculous" she said feeling his body heat on her

"Get used to it- you're stuck with my warm self forever" he chuckled in a low, sleepy voice as his eyes shut.

Athena felt tears leaving her eyes.

Forever, forever wasn't long enough.

She nestled her head into his chest to try and hide her cries.