Chapter 29

(Your P.O.V)

     I was walking with Broccoli boi since I was walking him home. There was an awkward silence between us. Is something wrong? Is he mad at me? I need to break this silence between us. I don't want to lose another friend. Just as I was about to say something. Broccoli boi stated, "You never talk about your family". I said, "Um-yah, I guess". He asked "Is everything alright?" You weren't sure what to say. I uttered, "I don't know anymore". Before he could say anything. I got a call from work. I apologized "Sorry, Broccoli boi I have to go". As I was getting ready to head home. I felt a hand grip my arm. I turned around to see a sincere look of concern on his face. He said, "You can tell me anything". I replied, "I know". He let go of my hand and I hurried home. Fuck, fuck, he knows. I know he knows. He can't know.

(No one's P.O.V)

     You just got home from the sleepover. You were looking through the mail. Only to be met with countless bills. You had to think of a way to pay the rent. You took a quick shower and started to get ready. You made sure to wear comfortable clothes. Also, you packed water and proper shoes. You had to teach one person in their home. It was basically a private lesson. You didn't get these gigs often but these usually lead to a bonus. You were grateful for this gig. You were also grateful that there was no school on Monday.

(time Skip)

     You were outside in front of a mansion and you were there alone. The streets were empty. You heard someone speak through the speaker. They said, "Welcome, I'll open the gate right now". You said, "Thank you". The gates started to open and you started to admire the view. There were different trees and the grass was green and embroidered by dew drops. Even the air smelled crisper here. You made your way to the front door. You felt so isolated from the city. The sound of bustling vehicles was no longer evident.

(Your P.O.V)

     That girl sounded a lot like Momo. It might be her since she does mention that she wants me to have another private lesson with her. It'd be funny if it was her. This mansion is so extravagant, I didn't know that someone could live in such a place. There are no police sirens echoing or helicopters hovering in the area. I want to live in a nice house someday but it will only make me feel sadder. I will never get to share it with my mom or sister as I planned. I always promised them that once I made good money we would live in a nice house. Life really is just like mountains and valleys. I need to move on and plan ahead. I need to work harder if I want to survive on my own. I can't ask for help, yet.

(Momo's P.O.V)

     I'm so excited about my dance lesson today. I hope she feels welcomed. Calm down. I'm glad that we can get a chance to get to know each other. Then, I'll make some tea for us. What if she doesn't like tea? I just want to make sure everything is perfect for her. We can have afternoon tea together. I'll make sure to ask the chef to prepare our finest tea along with some french pastries.

     I did not just make her come here for just a private dance lesson. I hired a private investigator to find out more about my lovely (Y/n). I received the file earlier this morning. I was shocked after reading the file. How could something like that happen? This is heartbreaking. I want to help her in this instance but if I offer her help. She will wonder how I know this information. I can't let her know about the private investigator I hired. I wish she would tell me that she needed help. It just makes me want to spoil her even more.