Chapter 12

(Your P.O.V)

I'm so glad the interview is over. Now, I'm going to head over for the physical trial. I made my way to a large auditorium with other students inside. Present Mic was explaining the rules for the exam. Wait, a minute something doesn't seem right, they're going to make us fight actual robots. I feel like we are being set up for something. I zoned out for a bit after I tried looking for Broccoli. I was able to find Boom Boom boi. Then I heard some yell that there was an error. I looked up at a young man with glasses and blue hair. His eyebrows were on fleek. Then he complained about some kid mumbling. I didn't even hear any mumbling. Then I looked over and I found Broccoli boi. He was the one who was talking to himself. The spotlight was on him, he was sweating bullets. I had to do something quickly. I stood up and said, "Woah, Sonic you ain't gotta call out Broccoli boi like that".

Calm thyself.

Then I heard others around me laughing, I just trying to save Broccoli boi from any embarrassment. After a few seconds, Present Mic told us to sit down. He finished the presentation and we were each assigned to a battlefield, you were in battlefield F. You made your way over to the arena. On your way, you noticed that recognized.

It was the one and only cinnamon roll.

You yelled "Uraraaaakaaaaa", then you realized you might have yelled a bit too loud. You noticed everyone around you was looking at you but you didn't care. You glomped the cinnamon roll. She was taken aback and accidentally made you float.

(Cinnamon Roll's P.O.V)

I was surprised to hear someone blurt out my name. When I turned around I noticed a familiar face. It was my precious (Y/n), I haven't seen her in such a long time. I had a smile on my face from the way she adorably called out my name. It made my heart flutter and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I accidentally lifted her a bit. Then she said, "Oh no! You swept me off my feet". Then I heard (Y/n) giggling it was like music to my ears. I felt a blush forming on my cheeks even my ears were getting red. Then, I set her on the feet. She asked, "Are you excited to battle some robots?" Her positivity calmed down some of my nerves from before. My voice shakily responded, "Yah, I'm excited". I hope she doesn't notice my nervousness. Then her facial expression changed to one concern.

Then she held my hands and I felt our fingers intertwined. I noticed how soft and warm her hands were. I felt the earth from her hands spread throughout my body. Suddenly, her (e/c) eyes stared into my eyes. I felt like my heart was about to burst. In an angelic voice, she said "Don't stress about the test. You're going to do great. I know that you are a very strong and caring person. You just need to make sure to have enough confidence to showcase yourself. Sometimes it is okay to show off, just a little." Then I felt something spark inside of me. There was this new boost of confidence that I felt from the support (Y/n) gave me. Now I am ready for this exam. Eventually, we had to part ways to our different areas.

(Your P.O.V)

I'm glad I ran into Cinnamon roll , now I feel better about the exam. Now I just have to walk over to the arena. I have to do my best so I can honor my family's sacrifices. I was walking inside and all I saw was a huge gate. It was the size of a giant. Then I started to reflect on my life choices and flew myself to the sun.

It was interesting to see the number of students who were trying out. You knew that know you could use your quirks. Although you couldn't use them to their full extent you were still excited. You reflected on which quirks you could use.

Quirks