Chapter 8

After training, you had to bring dinner home, that was your responsibility. The streets were empty and the sky was a warm orange hue. The sun was starting to set. You were craving some noodles. Then you went to your favorite family-owned restaurant but found a boy who looked lost.

(Toad's P.O.V)

I can't find the soba restaurant. Last time I went here with Fuyumi. The cold soba was really good. I came here to escape from that brute. He was forcing me to try to use my fire quirk. I couldn't take it anymore so I sneaked out after training was over. This is frustrating. Then, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and I saw a girl around my age. She had a warm yet concerned expression.

(Your P.O.V)

I walked up to him and asked: "Hey kiddo, are you lost?"He simply replied with a "yes" and I patted his back. I responded and said, "Where are you heading, kiddo?" He then replied that he was looking for the noodle shop. I responded with a smile "Cool, I'm heading there too. Let's go together". I started to head to the restaurant and he walked next to me. The street was empty but was still disturbed by the constant sounds of police sirens. You were used to this since you were a kid. The boy somewhat surprised I told him "Don't worry about it, you get used to it". Then I questioned, "Have you been to this restaurant before". He replied "once" in a monotone voice. I asked, "So, what's your name?" He replied "Todoroki Shouto," I said, "Cool, I'm (Y/l/n) (Y/f/n), nice to meet ya." We continued talking and I found out his favorite food was cold soba. He seems like a good person. Even if he isn't the talkative type but that's relatable.

(Toad's P.O.V)

Why is this girl being so nice to me? I don't dislike it but this is new to me. She doesn't even know me. She also doesn't seem disturbed by my scar. I could feel a smile on my face as we continued to talk. I've never felt such a comforting warmth. Even the smell of her perfume is entrancing. This only adds on to her natural beauty. This is peaceful. I can't help but feel a slight blush creep onto my face. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her is just mesmerizing. Yet, there's something familiar about her. I feel like I've seen her around somewhere. Somehow, I can't remember where I've seen her.

Then her angelic voice cheerfully said, "Here we are". I looked to see the family-owned restaurant. Although it was small, once we entered only the smell of comforting food filled our noses. I turned to see her greeting the owner and the waiters. They all seemed to know her. Then we were seated in a table. Then she said, "Is it okay if we share a table there are no other tables left." I nodded for conformation and she flashed her spellbinding smile. I'm glad that I'll get to enjoy her company for a bit longer.

(Unknown P.O.V)

I can't get her out of my mind. I looked up from the menu and noticed that my darling (Y/n) walked into the restaurant. She truly is an angel among us in this filthy world. She is stunning. Then I noticed that she walked in with a boy. WHO is he? Why is he with my (Y/n)? She would never cheat on me. Even though we aren't dating, she's still mine. If only she knew that I was protecting her. She would embrace me with her affection, then we'd go out on a few dates and then get married. Even though we're both girls I don't care. We're in love but she just doesn't know, yet.

I just wanted to share this animatic, it is amazing.

and now something funny.