Chapter 20

(No one's P.O.V.)

You continued walking home. You left the busy streets and left for a calmer place. It was nice because of the nice local shops. There were bakeries, flower shops, and boutiques. You've never felt this peaceful since due to what had happened. You were breathing in the fresh air and you've never felt so free. The sky was blue and there was just a sense of freedom going through your body. You were glad that you got out of the apartment. You were breathing in the crisp summer air.

The magnolia trees were blooming. You decided to get some flowers to give to Mrs. Midoriya. You just wanted to be polite. You went inside and were greeted with a smile. By a young girl with her orange hair in a side ponytail. You wanted to get a bouquet but you weren't sure what kind of flowers to get. You looked around the shop. There were roses, lilies and irises. You wanted to get something nice. The store was surprisingly full. So you tried your best not to bump into other customers. You continued walking around the store admiring the colorful blossoms. It was nice. After a few minutes of walking around, you bumped into someone.

You looked to see who it was only to see a familiar face. It was Mr. Toshi, you haven't seen him in a fat minute. You say hi and ask him how he's been. He said, "hello, young (Y/l/n)".

(Your P.O.V.)

I talked to Mr. Toshi for a bit. I asked him "So, how have you been Mr. Toshi". He responded "I've been well young (y/l/n), it's nice to see you". I asked, "What are you getting flowers for?" He responded, "They're for someone special". I replied "Awwwwe, that's sweet". I asked "Do want them to mean anything". He answered, "I want them to show my appreciation". I started to think for a bit and it clicked. I stated, "pink hydrangeas symbolize appreciation or gratitude". He said "That a perfect choice young (y/l/n)". He lightly ruffled my hair. I felt a warmth I've never felt before. I reflected since growing up I didn't have a father like figure in my life. It was my mom who tried to fill that role. Although I am grateful, it was never like this. I never experience fatherly love. This is nice.

He purchased a bouquet of pink hydrangeas and thanked me for the suggestion. He continued talking to me. Mr. Toshi was now helping me decide on a bouquet of flowers. There were many to choose from. Then we found a beautiful bouquet. It was colorful and had the right numbers to represent the message of gratitude I wanted to express. I wanted to show a token of appreciation for welcoming me to their home.

I smiled as I decided to put my groceries down for a minute. I noticed a suspicious-looking figure entering the store. I followed them with my eyes. They made their way to the center of the shop. Suddenly they pulled their hand out of their coat only to show his arm was a gun. He yelled, "Everyone get on the ground!" I made sure Mr. Toshi was on the ground. I knew I needed to do something to disarm him. I told Mr. Toshi "Don't move, I got this'' with a smile on my face".

I quickly flash stepped to the robber. He was surprised and tried to shoot me. I did a grand battement to his head. It managed to make him fall on the ground. He was now on his back. I pinned his arms to the side. I thought I managed to diffuse the situation. Only to see a cannon forming on his chest. He gave me a wicked grin. Then it went off. It shook the whole shop.

(All Might's/Mr. Toshi's P.O.V)

I saw as young (y/l/n) was diffusing the situation. I felt a sense of pride once she pinned the criminal to the ground. I felt like a proud father. Suddenly, a cannon appeared on the criminal's chest. I tried to step in to save her. But I was too late. There was smoke all around. It was difficult to see if she was okay. I could finally see young (y/l/n)'s figure. She had her hand on the criminal's cannon. She managed to make a forcefield on their cannon. This kept the cannon from blasting. I could see the criminal's shocked face. While young (y/l/n) had a smile on her face. She then punched the cannon causing it to shatter. This left the criminal unconscious. Then she made a bubble forcefield around the villain just in case they regained consciousness.