Chapter 9

I hope you guys enjoy this. I will update this book every Monday. Thank you for reading. UwU

You were at work. It had been a fun day. You were working with the elementary kids. All you did was help them make tutus. Today, you were giving private lessons since the instructor had to take a sick day. You were going to teach in one of my favorite styles. Bachata

This is not a style you do often but it is still one of your favorite styles, You were so excited to meet this student since she was around her age. You didn't know much about the new student but that she was a beginner. Honestly, it has been a great day. You actually like to teach beginners.

Now you were heading to the dance studio A. Your student would be waiting in the room. When you entered the room you saw a tall girl with a black ponytail. She had a determined look on her face. This only added to your excitement

You then walked towards her to introduce yourself. You said, "Hi, my name is Ms. (Y/l/n) and I am your instructor for today". She sophisticatedly answers, "Yes, I am prepared to begin. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu This is my first time taking bachata." You told her not to worry, that's why you were there. Once you walked her through some stretches and a few basic steps. You allowed her to take a quick water break before teaching the combination. She was really picking up the steps, I hope she's enjoying her private lessons.

(Momo's P.O.V)

I've never done this style of dance. I was always trained to learn ballroom for formal events. I bear the responsibility to carry my family name. I'm a girl in a world in which my only job is to marry rich. My father has no son so I'm the one who has to social climb for one. This is now my chance to have some freedom by doing something I want to do. I've always wanted to meet more people and to go out of my comfort zone. Now, this instructor is helping me get out of my comfort zone. Now that I think about it, she doesn't seem much older. I wonder how she was able to work in such a prestigious dance academy. There is something different about her, not strange just different. I wonder why someone so young would work here. She seems nice, yet so confident. I wish I could have that kind of confidence. Even when dancing the male part she has such charisma.

(Your P.O.V)

I started to teach the choreography and this meant partner work. While I was going through the steps, Yaoyorozu kept up with the steps. This reminds me of when I was taking my first bachata class. I was too shy to do the girl parts. I mainly preferred to take the male. We held hands and I noticed that she wasn't making much eye contact. I hope I'm not making her uncomfortable. Then I noticed that Yaoyorozu took a wrong step and started to fall. With the way we were falling my weight would have landed on top of her. This would only injure her. So I ball chained and she fell on top of me. Causing most of the weight to land on my back and shoulders. There was a crack that echoed through the dance studio. This was painful but I'm glad I can just heal myself. I heard her gasp after we landed. I just hope she's okay.

I soon asked, "Are you okay?". She seemed shocked and you answered "Yes, I'm fine. Are you alright? I heard a crack." I laughed it off, I didn't want her to worry about me. With a smile, I responded, "I'm good, but you have a scrape on your ankle." In a concerned voice, she said: "There's a bruise forming on your neck". I nonchalantly replied, "I can heal it later, but is it alright if I use my quirk to heal your scrape." I noticed a blush form on her cheeks, "Oh no, I didn't mean to embarrass her," I thought.

(Momo's P.O.V)

No one has ever genuinely put their own health at risk to protect me. My parents always paid people to ensure my safety. This was different. Why won't face stop heating up? This isn't right. Why do I feel so tongue-tied? All of my thoughts are muddled by this new feeling in my chest. Am I developing feelings for her?

Wait!

How can I have feelings for another girl? My role is to marry a man with greater wealth to help the Yaoyorozu name. This is what I was raised for. This is wrong, yet why does it feel so right?

(Your P.O.V)

Once I healed her we finished the combination and we went over it a couple of times.

After I congratulated her for hard work. She thanked me for healing. I smiled and said "You don't have to thank me. I just did what was right. I'm glad that you were my student." I started to pack up my things. Then I heard her say "Thank you, I hope to see you around". You both waved each other goodbye before you went your separate ways. You didn't notice a pair of silver eyes stalking you like prey. They were observing every movement until you were out of sight.