Chapter 28

Guess who's back. Back again. Sorry for not updating in a while. I had my midterms but they are finally over. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. As always stay safe and have a wonderful day. UwU. Also, this chapter is 5k words my longest one yet. Hope you enjoy it. I am going to cut down the Yandere list by a bit because it is hard to incorporate all of them into this book. I will publish the new list soon. I hope y'all understand.

(No one's P.O.V)

     You were training with Dadzawa in the UA gym. Right now you were out of breath from the warm-up. He made you run two miles and then do 100 curl-ups and 50 push-ups. You were having a short break. You lied down on the gym floor and enjoyed the coldness of the floor. You felt the cold breeze of the air conditioner as you sighed in relief.

     Dadzawa handed you a cold water bottle. You said "Thank you" as you took a sip. He said, "we're going to work on your quirk, now. What are you struggling with?". You replied, "I can activate my hollow quirk but I can't control it". He said, "Okay. sit down, close your eyes and focus on activating your quirk". You said "What if it's too much? What if I accidentally hurt you?" He said, "Don't worry. If anything begins to go wrong. I will use my quirk". You nodded and sat down on the floor and began to meditate. You closed your eyes and made sure to breathe steadily.

(Your P.O.V)

     I closed my eyes and started to activate it. I felt like I was falling until I reached the floor. I saw my other me. Why am I underwater? I reached the bottom only to be met with a glass floor. She stared at me with a smirk on her face. She asked, "what do you want?" I said, "I need to beat you to control this power. Don't I". She responded "No shit. But look at how weak you are". I stated, "Yah, I may be weak. That only gives me more reasons to beat you". She fired a green cero in my direction. I used a flash step to escape it. She turned around, used a flash step, and kicked my face with a fan kick. It hurt, I could feel the blood in my mouth.

     I threw a punch only for my wrist to be grabbed. She gripped it to the point where it snapped. I pulled my wrist away. Then she went for a punch at my throat leaving me gasping for air. She grabbed my broken wrist and threw me like a rag doll. I guess she wants to fight dirty. I have been planning this move but it's not quite polished. I did a series of flash steps around her. This will surely throw her off. She looked calm somehow. I went from above. I fired a cero blanco. There's no way she can dodge this.

     I blinked only to see that she deflected the cero completely. She held a large sword that was half white and black. She smirked and laughed. It was the kind of laugh that got stuck in your head. She said, "Is that all you have. It's my turn". I'm now kneeling on the floor trying to catch my breath. Suddenly she swung her sword as she yelled "Getsuga Tenso". I dodged it but she appeared behind me. I could feel her lift her sword, I quickly activated my shield to try to lighten the blow. Instead, I felt her pull the shield away from me and a pair of cold hands wrapped around my neck.

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

     It's been half an hour since she started. At first, I wasn't sure if this was going to work. Until I felt a burst of energy from her. It felt like gravity had increased, it sometimes caused the building to slightly shake like an earthquake. I'm a bit concerned about her facial expressions. Sometimes her face contorted in pain but it goes back to concentrations. I'm not sure what is happening. I can tell that with this experience she will gain more control over her quirk.

(No one's P.O.V)

     You were trying to get her hands off your throat but you couldn't. She was grinning as she watched you struggle. Slowly, your body was feeling weak and there was only one option left. You turned your head to the side to trick her. She loosened her grip. You turned your head back and fired a cero from your mouth. She looked surprised.