Chapter 14

Just as I walked out of UA to the sidewalk I remembered to call my mom. I had to tell her I just finished. I pulled out my phone as I walked through the empty street. Soon, I reached the corner and was at a stoplight. The sun was still up so I decided to enjoy the nice weather. I looked around to realize I was near a park. I remember coming to this park with my little sister and my mom. This park brought back many good memories.
     It was a Saturday afternoon and I was in the park swings. I was pushing my sister on the swings. Our mom wasn't there because she was working. At least she left your lunch on the table. She made all of our favorites. Even though she's always working, I know she loves us. Although she can't afford to buy us the nicest things, she spoiled us in any way she could. She would wake up early to make our meals before heading to work. She made sure we had enough blanket. Even giving up her portion of food to us. She sacrificed so much to make sure we had more opportunities.

     As I pushed my sister on the swings, I saw a pale boy out of the corner of my eyes. He seemed lonely and had hair in front of his eyes. He had light blue hair contrasting his black shirt. He wore a pair of white gloves. He only looked a few years older but he wasn't with anyone. You wave your hand for him to come over. He looked confused but still came over. You asked him "Do you want to play with us?" He simply looked away until you asked: "What's your name?" He quietly responded "Tomura Shigaraki" without making eye contact. You smiled and responded "I'm (y/n) and this is my little sister Esperanza. Nice to meet ya." He continued watching until you asked if he wanted to play hide and seek.

     His face lit up a bit at the suggestion. I offered to be "it" with my little sister. I explained I didn't want to lose her. We got ready and I started to countdown 10 seconds.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2