Chapter 2

The young man stopped crying as he started to regain his composure. He slowly craned his head upward to get a better look of the breathtaking girl. He was shocked that someone like her would even help him. She saved him; she was his hero.

You told him your name and he introduced himself.

You both exchanged numbers. You told him to text you whenever he wanted somebody to talk to. You decided it was best to drop him off home. At first, Izuku kept refusing but then you compromised. You would drop him off halfway there since you didn't want to be late to work.

You walked and talked with broccoli boi. He told you about his bully/friend, Kacchan. It turns out he was the one who told him to jump off the roof. Kacchan told him he couldn't become a superhero without a quirk.

That's dumb, you responded. You told him "anyone can become a hero if they were willing to work for it". You continued passionately saying it didn't matter if a hero had a quirk or was quirkless, as long as they genuinely cared about helping others. Broccoli boi was shocked with your response, no one had ever told him that. He started to feel a warmth swelling in his chest. Izuku has never felt this feeling before. Was this love? No, he just met you but you did save his life. He was stuck in a maelstrom of thoughts. Suddenly, he was snapped out of his train of thoughts. You nudged his shoulder to tell him you had to head to work. You hugged him and told him to text you if he wanted to talk to you. Before he could respond you were already running the opposite direction.

(Your P.O.V)

"Shot, I can't be late" the said as you had to run to work. At this point, you were sprinting as you thought "why do I have to run". Then I accidentally bumped into someone. This ruined my train of thought. I saw that you knocked down a girl with a brown bob and large brown eyes. I quickly offered her a hand to help her up. I started to apologize to her. I asked if she scraped anything since you offer to heal her. Low key she reminds me of a cinnamon roll. Then a realization hit me like a punch to the face.

"Fudge, I'm going to be soooo late to work" you screamed inside your head. You started sprinting to work again. I'm only a block away, this will be a close call.

(Cinnamon Rolls P.O.V)

I was thinking about how I can help my parents. Then I ended up on the floor. I looked up to a beautiful girl around my age apologizing to me. She had smooth (h/l)(h/c) and soft (e/c) eyes. It took me a minute for my brain to process what had happened.

She kept saying sorry and offered me her hand. As I took her hand I felt a comforting warmth spreading from my hand throughout my body. Then she asked if I had scraped anything. My heart couldn't stop pounding in my chest. This only made me a stuttering tomato. She even offered to heal me. I guess she has a healing quirk. Then after she helped she left running. I was left awestruck then I noticed a phone on the floor.

She must have dropped her phone when we bumped into each other. A smile crept onto my face. If I return her phone, I'll get to see her again.

This must have been fate.

(Your P.O.V)

I made to work right on time. Right now, I just wanted to knock out on the floor, but I still had to work.