Chapter 26

(No one's P.O.V)

Cinnamon roll and Broccoli boi both entered the building and were wary of a surprise attack. As expected Boom boom boy attacked them but they dodge. Resulting in Broccoli boi's mask being torn off. Then Boom boom boi revealed himself from the smoke. and charged again. Broccoli flipped him over his shoulder. Eventually, he got up and started to charge at Broccoli boi with a kick. He wrapped his leg with capture tape but Boom boom boi went for another punch.

(Boom boom boi's P.O.V)

I found that bug. He will pay for making a fool out of me. I want to hurt him so badly that they'll have to stop the fight. I yelled "Deku, you really think you can beat me. You know what's more pathetic is that you think you deserve to talk to (Y/n)." Deku squealed "How dare you say that. You don't even know her like I do". I yelled, "Shut, you stupid Deku".

I cornered him as I started to prepare for the final blow. I yelled "Don't you see you're too weak for her. She needs someone like me". I released my strongest blow. I smiled knowing that I was teaching Deku his place.

(Your P.O.V)

This is inhumane. Why is he being so cruel? Boom boom boi has to just trap the Hero team. Seriously, this is a bit too much. He really needs to learn a lesson. I don't want to look. It hurts me to see this. I know who I want to go against? I understand giving it your all, but damn. Why? Broccoli boi dodged a huge explosion but he was still hurt. They continued to fight but Broccoli boi managed to shoot a burst of air through all the ceilings.

Dayum Broccoli boi, I'm just worried the building will collapse. Then Cinnamon roll used this to send rocks towards Sonic. She managed to secure the weapon. I sighed in relief seeing that the building didn't collapse. I'm glad they won but at what cost.

(No one's P.O.V)

Broccoli boi was being carried off to the nurses. While Cinnamon rolled up and was being escorted to the nurse's office too. You took off your mask and put it to the side of your costume. You went up to All Might and said "Can I go to the nurse's office. I can heal them". He was about to say no but when he looked at your face he couldn't bring himself to say no. He sighed and said, "Go ahead, young (y/l/n)". You smiled and said, "Thank you, Mr. All Might". You went running to the nurse's offices to help your friends.

You made it to the nurse's offices. You saw Broccoli boi lying on a bed in pain. While Cinnamon roll was drinking water next to Recovery girl. She said "Oh, I remember you, sweetie. Is everything alright". You said, "I'm good, I just wanted to check on my friends". She replied "Your friends will be alright. But this one needs to be more careful". As she looked at Broccoli boi. You said, "Yup, I know".

You asked, "Can I heal them, part of my quirk is let me give people my energy". She said "Interesting, but let me see you use your quirk on the young lady". You replied "Okay" and walked towards Cinnamon Roll. You said, "Cinnamon roll, is it cool if I hug you so I can heal you it will be faster". She stated, "Oh, thank you (Y/n)". You hugged her as you started to glow (y/f/c).

(Cinnamon Rolls P.O.V)

I can't believe (Y/n) is using her quirk on me. I feel a warmth spreading throughout my body. It is comforting. It reminds me of having a warm cup of hot chocolate in winter. Or a warm bowl of soup on a rainy day. I can also feel my drowsiness and motion sickness seeping away. I enjoyed the hug as I smelled her perfume. It tingles my nose slightly but is still subtle. I could even hear her heartbeat. It is like a delicate bell