Chapter 23

(No one's P.O.V)

You woke up early to make sure you had all your things ready. You were getting ready but it wasn't the same as always. There wasn't any noise. You didn't hear your mother making breakfast while in bed. You didn't wake up to the sound of the door closing. You were just on your own. A part of you was telling you to deal with it. Plus, kids in your neighborhood have it worse. You took a deep breath as you started your morning routine. You took your shower and made sure your uniform was ironed. You wanted to make a good first impression. You put on your blazers and pants. You were going to wear this uniform with pride.

(Your P.O.V)

I can't wait to meet the other students. Maybe I can make some friends. Or maybe even a boyfriend or girlfriend. Oh, that's crazy, I am there to be an underground hero. I want to be a badass like Eraserhead. I can't believe this is the first day of my journey to be a hero. I decided to walk to school alone since I don't want Broccoli boi to see my neighborhood. Damn, this is going to be awesome. I am sad to put my dream as a dancer on hold. It was always a passion of mine. But I want to protect others and make my neighborhood a safer place.

(Time Skip)

This is how you became the number 1 underground hero.

Sike

This was the beginning of the end

(No one's P.O.V)